I need 6x6 pixelarts!

project
pixelart
poll

I need pixelarts for an upcoming project.

You can either suggest your own pixelart or suggest someone elses, but you have to include the original creator in the post.

They at most be 22x22 pixels pixel space (meaning they can't be wider or higher than 6 pixels), and it's good if it has HSB colors in it.

I will choose one of the suggested pixelarts, make my own or find my own. The creator will of course be given credit in the project.

Everyone is allowed to suggest pixelarts, but the chance of me chosing them increases if the pixelart has a couple of colors. It's also good (important) that the pixelart is either in one object or in a grid, so like this: and not:.

Ok... I can do that...

Can I make it?

Is it okay becuase I use HSBs This is bad! It is a jewel https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y07xl8z3q

Everyone is allowed to suggest pixelarts, but the chance of me chosing them increases if the pixelart has a couple of colors. It's also good (important) that the pixelart is either in one object or in a grid, so like this: and not:.

I am sorry that I only have 2 colors :D! Is mine ok?

Sorry, but I don't think i'll choose yours :confused:.
But maybe i'll take it and change it a bit.

Hi! I'd love to help, but how big is 6x6? Is it making a pixel art where the width of each pixel is 1?

I am not offended! Is did not know what to make...Any ideas for me

It does not matter as long as it only has the width of 6 pixels and 6 tall

Thanks! And, it means that the picture can only be 6 drawed pixels high and wide. The size of the drawed pixels do not matter at all :smiley:.

Ok!!! I'll try to make one!!! (I've never made a pixel art) :grimacing:

Did you ever got help?

Nah, and I haven't even started the project.