I like hopscotch because... (Forum Game)

forumgame
have_fun!
chain_game

Hey guys! It's you're un popular friend here! I had a idea for a game that might get tricky.
I will give an example to explain my thought.
P1: I like hopscotch because It's fun
P2: ILHB it's fun and cool
P3: ILHB it's fun, cool and educational

I hope you get the point.

Some rules

1. No off topic stuff
2. Have forum fun
^^^ Dat means no flame wars..

Ok! I will start of with ILHB you can make anything you want!

First! :000
ILHB you can make anything you want and because you can code pinapples ;D

OMTL

@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@LazyLizard
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@tankt2016
@t7lks
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Hoppertoscotch
@Sugarisyummy
@MrGrilledChese
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@UltimateCoder
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum

ILHB You can make anything you want, you can code pinnapples, and you can learn alot.

ILHB you can make anything you want, you can code pinnapples, you can learn a lot, and because I can make friends

ILHB you can make anything you want, you can code pinnapples, you can learn a lot, and because I can make friends, the community is always supportive and helpful

ILHB you can make anything you want, you can code pinnapples, you can learn a lot, and because I can make friends, the community is always supportive and helpful, and it gives me stuff to do when bored

ILHB it stopped me from playing video games, and its very fun and interesting

ILHB you can chat to other people and make games!

Please use the updated friendly mass tag list. That is the old one, we aren't on it anymore.

ILHB you can make anything you want, you can code pinnapples, you can learn a lot, and because I can make friends, the community is always supportive and helpful, and it gives me stuff to do when bored, you can help others and get help,

ILHB because you can make anything you want, you can code pineapples, you can learn a lot, you can make friends, the community is always supportive and helpful, it gives me stuff to do when bored, you can help others and get help, it involves electronic devices, it is coding and coding is cool, it has a giant collection of games/stuff, and it is easy to code stuff.