I left a while ago, but I'll stay here

hopscotch

You guys probably already know I left like, earlier this year or something, I'm sorry I had to leave. I still draw guys, s'okay.
Anyway, even though I have left Hopscotch itself, I'll be staying on the forum.
I had left because I was slowly becoming somewhat bored, and that I felt like I should do something else. I'm on wattpad now, if you guys wanna keep up with me, I'm on there most of the time heh heh. I have lots of fun reading other people's creations and appreciate all my friends I have on there. I'm writing two stories, CREATURES and Interdimensional War, and it's fun writing, honestly.
I love Hopscotch, and... when I say I had to leave, I don't mean I like, was forced to or anything, but my IPad won't work anymore, and I'm pretty sure my parents won't buy me another Apple device pretty soon.
Anyway, Hopscotch has always felt like an extension of my family to me, and I loved it.
And if any of my fellow friends on Hopscotch are reading this, hugs, and I love you dudes!

Nice!

Welcome back!

Please take the link out of your bio! It can lead to communication outside the forum, which isn't allowed here, thanks! :D

yes

tru

@Kiwicute2016
@BuildASnowman
@moderators

@KittyShip yo welcome backkkkkk :D

thanks! I just took it out!

@KittyShip oh and happy late birthday! :D
YOU LIKE KPOP TOO?!

Ahhhh thank you! AND YES AND J-POP J-POP AND K-POP ARE THE BOMB

Ok!

Awesome! Your welcome :D

Cool! :D
Np. :D

What groups/artists do you listen to? (Lol I'll GBOT after this)
yes kpop yess

Mainly BTS and Girls Generation

Cool! :D

Welcome back! :D
I'd recommend you take your Wattpad off bc it's really easy to contact you outside the forum!
But either way, your stories are awesome! :D
(Or at least, Interdimensional War, the only one I've read…)

Thanks! (for both things Ima go get rid of that now hehe)

You're welcome! :D

Also, if you liked Interdimensional War, who's your favorite character? :3

Kass, too relatable :P

Honestly he's my favorite out of all the characters I made too ha ha

Welcome back :smiley: