I LEAVE ;-; And leaving topik

It really depends on how well the forum is. This is a real sad news. Forum Dark Ages. I'll jut be really inactive here. Just here when I need help..
Well, if a week or two or three doesn't goes out good, I leave.
Well, this is just to notify you!
I made this to wiki edit so if you're leaving, type below. :wink:

People who are leaving:
@DMF
@Murphy1

Okay, so hi! β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– ! Yup! It's no more because of the forum dark ages. It's because of my addiction to Hopscotch. Also, I'll be less active on HSbecaise j can only play my iPad 2 hours a day. Don't worry, I'll be wise in using dat time.(by that I meant that I'll Hopscotch for 2 whole hours :wink: )
So BYE! Thanks! I'll only come here once in a while. To ask questions. Mostly!

Nuu don't !

We might get invaded by hackers or trolls and who's going to protect us now?! Us!

The community!

We need help to keep our forum surviving

I understand. ;-;

Yah. You're leaving too. The sad days.....

Why are you leaving? If you leave, i will miss you so much!

Well, the forum is well different now fren....

I, will survive The Dark Ages

And yesβ€”I DEFINITELY WOULD!!!

Ledares are getting demoted, I know. But, the leaders are not gone. They are still leaders, with the regular badge. You are a leader too.

Thanks, but it's so sad... I'm just a little kid. Just turned 2 digit less than a month ago

Go Starry! Go! You can do it! Go! I'm weak and you're strong! But I'll try my best to go o!

TYSM @Hero_Dino! I'll try maibest!:wink:

You will!

** plays Pokemon theme song **:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What's the Pokemon theme song? Sorry for late reply. I was teaching my friend how to do something in HS

Goes like this i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause, I will travel across the land, searching far and wide, each pokemon, to understand, the power that's inside! Pokemon! Gotta catch them all! Heart so true! Together we will pull us through! You teach me and I teach you! Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Gotta catch em all pokemon!

Lol

My friend is a pokemon maniac, so I have found out ALOT about it.

@DMF are you leaving?

image result for frozen trollImage result for frozen trollImage result for frozen troll

I'll take a little break. Don't worry!