I just joined the forum!πŸ˜€

Be sure to check out my Collab post!

Quick question: How do you get labels like, " steals emoticons"? I would really like to learn how!

It is a thing the Mods can give out, unfortunately they are not doing them anymore ;-;

Those are called "titles". Only forum Moderators (Kiwicute2016, BuildASnowman, and PopTart0219) can change titles. They used to randomly change them, but now they only do them for special events like contests. You get a title that says "Regular" when you reach the regular trust level, though!

Here's a post about trust levels for more information:

Welcome @JessieCA!
sorry I'm late (as usual) XD.

HI! I'm KomplettverrΓΌcktjunge but call me KVJ!

Do I follow you?

If you ever need help, just type "@KVJ" to tag me! Do so anytime :wink:

On your first day you have limited replies. I'm pretty sure you've reached that limit...

What you can do is edit an earlier post by clicking the pencil by one of your posts. Click that, add in the message and tag who you're talking to :wink:

Hi @JessieCA! See this topic for some cool topics to look at:

Welcome! I'm so glad your here! Tag me like: @bluedogmc-official if you need help :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the forums, @JessieCA!

Welcome to the Forum :D
I hope you'll get a great time here!

Hi!
Welcome :smiley:

....I don't know what to say

awkward silence

Welcome to the fourm! Remember to stay on topic! (Unlike me in a couple seconds)

desgins welcome to the fourm dance

Welcome to the forum! It's a brilliant community!

Here's a present:

I know, it's a bit plain but eh.

Congrats for the Feature! :D

Welcome to the forum @JessieCA! :D
Congrats on the feature! It's a very kewl project!

Some topics to check out (click the :mag: to find them)

The topics that other people have said here! These include Anonymous' tutorial and the Community Guidelines.

Nominations for Featured! If you ever find a really awesome project that you think deserves a Featured, then post the link in this topic!

Post Your Woah Moments! What happens if @Valgo or @CreationsOfANoob likes your project? Take a screenshot and post it here!

Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (Official 3)! The title explains it all. XD

Imagination is cool, so use it here! If you want to relax or write a Hopscotch-related story, post here!

If you need help, just @ me! Like this: @Sensei_Coder

Hi! Welcome! I hope you have an awesome time in here! I am always here to help, just tag me at @BerryFOX!

This is a late welcome, but hi!
Welcome to the forums!

Remember to stay on topic, make only topics that are useful, be nice, and always be yourself! :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining! I can help you out if you need it.

Hi @JessieCA!!! c: c: c:
Welcome to the forum!!! c: c: c:
You will have a amazing time here!!! c: c: c:
My sister is @maltese! c: c: c: She's super nice!!! c: c: c:
If you ever need my help or my sisters help you
can tag me like the @ sign and then my name
For example:
@Pink_Roses
@maltese
Have fun!!! c: c: c:
By the way I love your projects!!! c: c: c:

Thank you both so much!