I have some very bad news

goodbye

So, right now I am sitting in the hospital writing this. The reason: My cancer is back. I had leukemia, was free of it for a few months, and now it is back. I will be going on the forum a lot more because I have no school for a while. Thanks, TheDiamondBlade/benny29.

I hope you get better!

Oh no!! That's terrible! I feel so bad for you! :sweat: Hope you feel better!!

Aww! Get better soon!!!

Almost brought me to tears I'm so sorry hope you get better :wink:

We had a guy at our school with leukemia

Feel better, and I hope you are free of it soon!

Okay this is very seirous so many people are getting cancer it is really depressing

Stay strong!
Best wishes :grinning::grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley:

Feel better soon! :frowning:

STAY STRONG. U DA BESTEST. I WANT U TO GET BETTER SOON. HERES AN ADORABLE BABY MEME.

Oh no! That's horrible. I just prayed for you. You can fight this. Like the adorable baby above this post is saying about this, be strong. We care about you, and we hope you feel better.

Wow. That must be really hard. Stay strong! You have hopscotch and the forum with you.

Well you're better now and thats good :)

Thank you all who have supported me through this hard and dangerous struggle. And thank you, Adorable Baby meme!

Also for some reason when I looked at the chemotherapy post you made with that toon link avatar I just thought of toon link doing chemotherapy
Sorry

Ha ha! That is so funny! Do you play Zelda yourself?

Ya.
Cant finish them tho. I'm up to the gorons on majora's mask, cant be bothered to continue wind waker, cant finish wood temple in twilight princess and Lana keeps escaping in hyrule warriors.

I tell myself i'm having a go at these.

Wind walker is the best! Have you played The gamboy games? Have you played the original game?

Not yet.
My fav game is smash bros.

My favorite ga,es are probably Wind Waker, Links Awakening, The Legend of Zelda, and breath of the Wild! PS I got to go to E3 this summer! I have the breath of the wild!