I have diabetes

hopscotch
bye
help
goodbye_for_now
crystalpanda

So I just want you to know something.
Recently I have had diabetes ever since I was 9 years old. I didn't want to tell anyone because I was embarrassed and scared. I'm not trying to attract any attention whatsoever. I'm just trying to inform you that my body has very very low insulin and I have been getting strokes at home. My parents I taking me to hospital tomorrow and I will have to be taken in for special treatment. You can say that I'm lying and I'm only doing this for attention but I don't care a word you say I'm just making my point, I won't be as active and enthusiastic as I used to be but I'll try publish a project once and a while. So I guess I made my point clear now...bye.

I published a project explaining this hopscotch. Check it out if you have to....

-@CrystalPanda
Oh and thank you so much @XiaoMiaoMi @SmileyAlyssa @i.is.an.anonymous and @RubyWolf1 for all the support and care you have given me. You are my friends and I treasure you. Thank you.

:sob: I'm really sorry to hear that @CrystalPanda remember, if you do leave hopscotch, then please don't forget that you always will have friends here and we will support you through anything. Thanks what the great thing about hopscotch I'd. We are a really strong community so don't worry about the fact that you have diabetes, you must be embarrassed at all. It is the way you are and we are all special in different ways. Stay strong, and if you need any help at all, just ask :wink::thumbsup:🏻

@Candycane thank you very much. That means a lot to me...
I cry of joy and happiness

Don't worry about it at all. That's what friends are for. I mean blush can we be friends? @CrystalPanda

Yes of course! I would be happy a to be friends with you!

Just saying @CrystalPanda ... Can we be friends too?

Also sorry u have diabetes

This is very sad to hear.Although you probably have never heard of me I am sad for you.We all wish you that the hospital visits go well and good luck.:sleepy:

That is very sad to hear @CrystalPanda! If you do come back to hopscotch remember you have friends here to welcome you back :D

I'm really sorry to hear that! It must be so scary. I hope you're ok, I'll support you @CrystalPanda. I'll do what I can for you. I really hope the you get better and not any worse. Thanks for mentioning me. Good luck!

I know someone in my family who got diabetes at 9... He is still alive and well today so you're probably gonna be the same too. GOOD LUCK THOUGH!!!:disappointed_relieved::kissing_heart::droplet::sob::cold_sweat::scream:

yay thanks a lot @CrystalPanda

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I could help. If I can, please tell me. I hope the hospital visit goes well.

Ok, I'm really sorry for u! Thanks for being an awesome Hopscotcher! See you soon! ;-;

@SmileyAlyssa Smile for @CrystalPanda

Oh no! I am so sorry!

;-;

That stinks. I really hope you get better! I also hope that your surgery turns out to be successful! Just keep holding on!

heres a like @Rawrbear bear

I really do hope you get better @CrystalPanda, I actually have a personal connection to this. One of my friends at school has diabetes and It is really hard for her. I will give you the same amount of hope and love as I did for her. I wish I could send you all my love through my iPad, but I cannot. Instead, I am making a special project dedicated to you, and everyone out there with this terrible disease. I send you all my love, hope, and friendship. :sob::heart:

You are so awesome @CrystalPanda, my friend has them to. I will miss you so much even though I didn't really get to meet u!