I have another glitch

glitch

I have a glitch and i have seen this type of glitch before with some one else his was that in every project he went on it would say a long time ago in a galaxy far far away but mine is this fire and water glitch after I clicked this fire and water project can someone help?

This is what it looks like

This happened after I clicked @Rawrbear fire and water project

Do you mean the one with the "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away" and the lols? If you can, take a screenshot of it.

Yah I think this is the same glitch as that but just with this fire and water thing

Try refreshing the app

Ok I will

YAY it worked I am glitch free (I hope)

Any idea on why this happens? (just wondering)
Put it down here:

Probably because the clones are spawning clones AND the regular one is spawning clones, causing a device to not handle it well enough! That's what happens when you make insta-load backgrounds! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Put it on the list (that's why I made it public edit)

Ok my new scribblenauts game keeps on doing this when I click it

Um is this supposed to happen?
@Liza @Ian @moderators @admins

Check ur internet :wink:
I have the same glitch! I opened up one of XioMoiMi's projects with clones and then closed it. I opened up a request and BOOM! Clones everywhere!

Really? Which one? I never use clone-spawning-clones in my projects; just the original spawning clones.
I feel like saying sorry... So sorry about the glitch... I guess?

Don't say sorry. I dunno if it was you anyways!

Yah I think you were right about the wifi

When I went into @Rawrbear's bear army project every project I entered did this!

Weird it's happening again after I entered the same project! Curse thouse Bears! Haha lol

Bear army, hehehehehehe

I am going to make a cupcake army And see what happens all of @rawrbear's projects are cursed!