I Have A Confession To Make [I AM NOT LEAVING] [OLD]

We understand, do whatever you think is best for you. I hope to see you around sometimes, when (when, not if) you can. Also, tell them that even if we are 3 year olds, at least we don't judge ppl for small things like that.
Forces a smile. :]

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don't worry. You guys are like extended family to me, and you don't leave family... at least, not for that long.

4 Likes

That's exactly what I'm doing.

I know I said this already, but good luck :)

4 Likes

Back at you. :3

4 Likes
Kay fren

Good luck in life :)
YOU are one of the best friends
YOU are one of the best brothers (well to your brother, because I am not your sister. If I was that would just be weird.)
YOU do not babysit 3 year olds online

2 Likes

I am so sorry, @NeoPixel.
Maybe we can help?

4 Likes

Oh, I'm so sorry @NeoPixel...

3 Likes

Protective?
What do you mean?

2 Likes

I'm sorry fren ;-;

2 Likes

My school has very few bullies. Thanks to the vice principal, we have antibully things, an app called 'sprigio', which is an app for anti bully.ing, et cetera. I'm aware of how bad bul.lying is in some schools, thanks to the internet. It's so annoying how many people are out there who would do such stu.pid and terrible things...

6 Likes

U IDIO.TS OUT THERE WHO TEASE-IM IN 7TH GRADE AND I DO THE FORUM. THE ONLY BABIES ARE YOU. WHAT BLEEPS BEAT UP KIDS WITH AUTISM

I'm really sorry, even though you said for us not to say your sorry. My cousin was born with autism too, and he gets bullied. Tell people you trust about this. Physical bully.ing is illegal-especially when it's because of a certain capability one can't control. I'm usually not serious liek this but please tell someone. This is not gud behavior, and needs to be reported. Pls. Tell someone.
Even if they are a kid. Keep telling until someone does something

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon, it's okay. And tell the bullies that even if we were three year olds, we wouldn't have the nerve to tease people for small things that make them happy.

3 Likes

We have that too. It helps. We don't have any bullies-at least not that I know of. Our school is pretty close compared to others....

2 Likes

We all da buddies

me and @Lightningstrike lol

2 Likes

Deyr eyes have so many highlights o.o

4 Likes

Yus dey do, now that u mention it....
shakes head
ok, GBOT

3 Likes

Go Buy One-billion Trees?

3 Likes