I Have A Confession To Make [I AM NOT LEAVING] [OLD]

I can't just act like everything is just peachy. I just can't. So I'm done with the secrets.

I'm going to be straying away from the Hopscotch Forum. Make sure you are sitting down, because this is a lot to stomach. (But, before I reveal myself, don't spam good-byes or stuff like that, because, technically, I ain't leaving. I said myself that:

I'm straying away from the Hopscotch Forum.

That doesn't mean that I'm not going to be on ever. That means I'll be on sometimes. So NO spam!)

I have an autistic older brother.

Yes, I do. Some people remember a topic about a day back where my "younger brother" revealed a method of communicating with me outside the forum. Well, that "younger brother" was him. Autism is not something that makes him cool, so he gets bullied. A lot. And usually, I'm there to protect him, as we used to go to the same school. Notice how I said "used to". He is two grades above me, and I am in 7th grade. That means that A) He's stuck in high school. B) I'm stuck in middle school. And C) I can't protect him. And on top of all of this, he recently has had a series of seizures, so the only conclusion I have here is that someone SOMEWHERE has done something to him and it permanently destroyed something in his brain.

My grades are dropping.

Not much to say about this one. I used to get A-grades in everything, and now, the best I can manage is a B, which is still a solid grade, but... not to my parents.

Everyone is saying that I spend time with three year olds on the internet.

Peer pressure at it's finest. Maybe it's because the app was popular in school back in second grade, or maybe it's just that they know it gets to me. IDK.

My broken arm.

You know how I said that it gets to me when they say that up there? Yeah. I had a bad day about two weeks ago, and I was pissed to the brim. I couldn't take any more, and then, a guy with a squashed face said: "Hey, it's the Internet babysitter!"

A few seconds later, my fist hit full force into his nose.

The rest of the "squabble" went by in a blur, so the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, my eye brilliantly purple, (why do they call it a black eye when it's purple?), and my newly broken arm burning as if a meteor had struck it.

I can't take much more of this.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, everyone...

@BB-Box
@Artistic_cat
@Allyb
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@BaconStudios
@BellaWafflez17
@BerryFOX
@BlastFusion
@bluedogmc-official
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@Candycane
@CatWithABrush
@celine
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@cupcakemaniac1
@Cutedolphin
@DiamondDragon
@diss_track_queen
@DMF
@Dylan329
@Ella_13
@EmojiArts
@EmojisRUs
@Explorer_
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FoodDelivery
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@Goku
@Goobrgrlrye
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@Himynameismeredith1
@IKeudin
@Jess888
@JojoDude
@Kitkat26
@KittyShip
@KoolM123
@KVJ
@LavenderArts
@lollypopcorn
@Mei-The-Riolu
@MiiR_legend
@MiNi
@minioncandy
@Mothwolf
@MudFlowerCat
@Murphy1
@NeoPixel
@Petrichor
@Paige1212
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@Potter_Head
@PumpkinGirl
@Puppylulu
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@RubyStars
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@Silverdolphin
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Skyarmygenral
@StarryDream
@StarKid
@shamrockcat
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Sugarisyummy
@TheDrawer
@Themasterofairjitzu
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@weathercats
@William04GamerA
@Yellow_Mellow
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag
@kubajr
@LemonPop9

40 Likes

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Please
Don't leave
Please
No
Well sorry
We will all and always miss you​:confounded::scream::pensive::confounded::tired_face::scream::cold_sweat::weary::scream::flushed::confounded::pensive::scream::pensive::scream::weary::scream::weary::tired_face::scream::confounded::scream::pensive:

2 Likes

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope things get better for you. ;-;
My parents tease me about being on my iPad "all the time"

3 Likes

I can relate. Except for the part about the broken arm. If somebody calls you a name, tell an adult next time! Fighting is never the answer. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true...

5 Likes

You don't understand. That was the day my bro had his seizure. I had been teased for the entire day. And you hadn't thought that I had done that before? They did nothing!

5 Likes

I feel really bad for you.
It must be tough to see someone you love so much have that happening.
Some people are just strait up mean

1 Like

Sorry. I live in a very... 'protected' environment. Usually. Who exactly did you tell?

4 Likes

Every adult in the radius of 5 miles around me. (Roughly...)

2 Likes

And what did they say?

3 Likes

Thanks. I hope I can come back after all of this has blown over...

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

They said 'thanks' when you told them about the bullies? The adults in your area stink... good luck. Hopefully you can find someone who'll help you.

3 Likes

That they will do something about it. IDK if they ever did but, (if they even did anything), it didn't work.

2 Likes

I was talking to @MiNi...

4 Likes

Kay. Just don't fight the bullies with kicks or punches. Try not to... It doesn't help. Unless you count relieving anger helping. In that case, punch something less hostile. Like a pillow. I'm horrible at advice, sorry...

5 Likes

Oh yeah, BTW

I'm going to stray away from the Hopscotch Forum.

That doesn't mean that I won't be on ever. That means I'll be on sometimes.

4 Likes

I won't spam... you... but, you are an awesome person, so, have a nice break...

3 Likes

By golly your right!

JK xD

But thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah, hopefully things get better for you and your brother...

4 Likes

You know, it's a funny thing. When you are the only one hurt, you moan and groan. When someone close to you is hurt, you don't care about your own injuries, and help them.

4 Likes