I got my name because

answer
forum
username

I was looking on hopscotch and wondered how did everybody's user name. Please tell us. I got my name from Per y Jackson by Rick Riordan and my fave. Number is 9, together it is PercyJackson9

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
The Story of your Username!
Username Explanations!

Great idea!

My first username was really long, something like AmazingEpicAwesomeUnicorn, but I forget it now.

About a week later, my cat died, so I wanted to change my name. I love a type of pop tart my mom rarely buys, so it's a treat!

I ended up with PopTart0219, for the amazing pop tarts, and the day my cat died :wink:

I got my name because I like the name Gilbert, and 189 was the first number I could think of. It's a very interesting story.:joy:

@PopTart0219 February 19?

I got my name AmazingAlphaAquaWolves because Wolves are amazing. I like the word Alpha XD. I have a secret oc that's an Aqua wolf, it kinda looks like my username pic but its not it.

I have my name because I like giraffes and Dolphins, and my birthday is on the 26th.
(There seriously needs to be a giraffe emoji why is there no giraffe emoji WHY)
And so
Giraffedolphin26 :dolphin: was born!

i live where is snows alot so theres the
Snow
im a girl so theres the girl
Girl
and studios has a nice ring to it
my list of old useres
Peekaboolm2
CuteGal
SnowGirl
SnowGirl Studios
WhiteFox Productions
SnowGirl Studios
(yes i am back to sgs now)
(emojis are not included)

I originally got DragonLover a long time ago, when I had an obsession with dragons. I don't remember what game I was trying to create an account for back then, but DragonLover123 and DragonLover987 were already taken, so I started at 9 and took every other. That's where DragonLover975 came from. :dragon::heart::nine::seven::five:

Interview Series?

I would tell you all of the exact details of how I got my name, but I don't even remember :sweat_smile:.
What I do remember is that my nickname that my friends call me was Kiwi. Then I think the "cute" part was because everyone called me adorable, and the 2016 came from a friend who had some social media/gaming account that ended with 2015.

I'm awesome I love wolves and my fav number is 18 but it together you make AwesomeWolf18
(Long story, short)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I got my username cuz I like alliteration and people always call me creative. BOOM! XD

My name is Corvus because (my old name was Regulus because it was one word, the name of a star, it meant "little king" and a favorite character was named after it) I wanted to continue the star trend with one word and it means crow. I could've chosen a compass one, but Corvus won.

I had an orange next to me
I was obsessed with imagery related stuff
Orange...
OrangePeel? Nah...
OrangeCitrus? Close...
OrangeScent?
Eureka.

Well I like lollipops and I guess I just thought of random verbs and Dancing Lollipop came to be.

ITS THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!

(Insert 1D voice)

Not sure. I was signing up for another account somewhere else, trying to think of a name. Then

BOOM

Lightningstorm was what I thought of. I instantlee:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Loved it. So I started thinking of usernames with 'Lightning' in them. so I ended up with Lightningstrike for Hopscotch
(I used to be NarrowSun)

I got my name when I first got into basketball (which was actually recently) and I am a total NERD. Boomsauce. BasketballNerd.

Just so you know I had 2 accounts in the past so yeah, but I'm gonna tell you the story of how I got this name.

It was a somehow warm night at like 9:34. I actually forgot my password for my first home account. So I was thinking of a name. I wanted something that would stand out (and food realated).
I swear I was straight up thinking for 10 minutes until I realize. Hey, I like Reese's Cups. Thus, iReesesCup was born.

I have another account detlefsener and I got that because I like the name detlefsen means oak tree and I want to be as strong as a oak and er is a cool combo:six_pointed_star:

Welp, when I signed up for Hopscotch, I pressed that FABULOUS lil' button that generated a random username. I pressed it about a million times and got "BrokenSpark". I loved it! It had a nice ring to it, I thought. Now, eventually, I would add little emojis to the end of it, when I thought, hmm... Name change! I thought for a few minutes. Few more minutes. And Sparkzy was born! A week later or so, I was like, hmm... Sparkczy sounds better and will confuse more people! Hahahahaha! And then, after my birthday, I was like... I LIKE TEA RIGHT. AND TEA IS GOOD. AND CHI RHYMES WITH TEA. Boom. ChiTea was born wipes tear there goes mah life story... Thank ya'll.