I finally got the forum!

Welcome to the forum SF! Now all of us are here! If you have any questions, just ask!

Hey friend! Welcome to the forum!

Hi, GZ! Thank you, I hope to use the forum often!

That's fine! I'm glad I was able to help!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey @SoaringFeathers!
Just tag me with the @ sign if you ever need help like this!
@Paige1212 then i will get a notification!
Have fun exploring the forum more!!
And remember if you are creating a topic remember it has to be hopscotch related!
And dont create to many non hopscotch related or the same topic another hopscotcher created because it might clog up the forum!
Here are some cool topics

Also if you have a post with less then 20 characters do this but with no spaces < random text inside >

@Soaringfeathers it's done

Just. Read. Your. Bio.

I like Spy School too!

It's really cool :D

Would you like to be friends?

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds , and I will come and help you!

Sorry I'm late XD

Ok, is there any way I could see it? I would love to see your drawing!

Sure! I 'm glad I found someone else who likes that series. You mean the series by Stuart Gibbs, right?

Yeah :)

I read the first one for literature circles and then read the rest of the series XD

Cool! I seriously love Stuart Gibbs. You should check out another series by him, it's called the Funjungle series. It's really good.

yeah sure when my iPad is charged I'm on a computer now

@Soaringfeathers I can't upload so I made the pic my profile picture u can save the image and use it.

Do u like it?????
I can't upload

Omg! That is so good! I love the rainbows on the side! They're slightly smudged in a great way! Nice shading!

Hiyee! Wanna be my friend?

FREIIIIIIENDSHIIIIIIIIIIP!!!

(I do this a lot. I'm not going crazy.)

I should probably introduce myself! I'm @HappyPerson and tag me just like that! I need to add you to my friends list in my GT! BRB!!!

grat u like it !!!!

Sure! What's your GT, by the way?

Look up Jason Bourne in the search thingy!