I Dunno.. I Guess So!

leaving
youtube

Hey guys.

You might have noticed that I've been on less and less these days. Well, I have a new YouTube channel and I'm really working hard on it.

Should I quit?

• U CANNT LEAVE NOOOO
  • Yes
  • No
  • I HA_TE YOU SABOTAGEWARNING!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

0voters

Be honest and tell me what you put.

Right now, I'm feeling

#Confuzzled

• •

~

Thanks,
-SabotageWarning

Nope

Don't go! So many people are leaving!
;-;

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Keep going!

Here's one tip: cut your intro time down to 15 seconds instead of 23! People don't like long intros and tend to exit the video if an intro is too long! You may not even need an intro! :slight_smile:

Well, I'm making MC videos and if you see people like DanTDM and skydoesmc, they have cool intros. I'm scaling down the intro time to approx 17 seconds when I actually make the first recording though.

Thanks!
:wink:

Camtasia Studio, and I record with Windows 10 Xbox Gamer Screen Recorder

Isn't Camtasia one of the most expensive recording tools out there? I heard that it's industrially used :smiley:

Also, if you don't mind minor language, can you record Undertale? :3

I've never played it before, but I hear it's cool. If I do record it, it won't be for a long time because I made a goal to only do Hypixel videos until I get the YT rank there. Then I promise I will do Undertale.

Ya, Camtasia is expensive but pretty amazing once you have it.

To get YT rank, you have to be suuupeeerrrr famous on YouTube! I think you have to request it!

Good luck!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

At least 20k subs...
BUT I SHALL WORK FOR IT

DOSE HYPIXEL SENPAIS WILL SEE ME AND SAY, AAAHHHH, WE FOUND A YT RANK-GUY

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::yum::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don't go! @SabotageWarning! :D the forum would never be the same!