I can't upload pictures?

I can’t upload pictures for some reason. I was able to before (like a few days ago) but it won’t let me anymore…

7 Likes

you said you could do it a few days ago, so it’s prob not your trust level. What type of picture do you wanna upload? jpeg? png?

4 Likes

it’s a jpeg

6 Likes

but i was able to do it before…

5 Likes

i even did it once

5 Likes

Looks like you’re still at trust level Basic. Once you reach trust level Member you will be able to post images!

Here’s some information on trust levels:

8 Likes

how so? the post w/ the picture was my first post and i’ve been reading more of the forum

6 Likes

I think I do actually

5 Likes

Maybe they have it set so when you get the “Welcome” badge it automatically makes sure your trust level is Basic, but it didn’t know that I somehow managed to get member without any posts or replies

5 Likes

think i know what happened here and it looks to be a simple miscommunication about an update.

ill confirm internally and get back to you soon

until then, yall are welcome to keep helping with the issue but please do not speculate about users or their status. its not very respectful to them and it id just speculation, you dont know if it was actually a demotion or whatever, and insisting on that is hurtful because you’re insinuating that the user did something so bad that we’d demote them (which, yes, has been done before but we have very clear policies on all of this that you can find in the Community Guidelines topic)

please do not talk about the demotion idea any further.
if @000 has any questions related to this, they can reach out in the QnA topic and i can check. besides that, there shouldnt be any more speculation happening here and everyone should be focused on helping them learn the forum + find other ways to share pictures

9 Likes

thats not how trust levels work. they follow the guide that @/SwimGirlStudios linked above.

i can have someone check your account and we can talk about this but that’s a conversation that we’d have in a PM instead of on the forum. if need be, someone’ll reach out to you about the trust level issue soon.

as for images, i will check to see if my theory is correct.
until then, you can use one of the following methods and i can fix your image for you:

1. click on the </> button in the reply box and then upload the image
  2. go to catbox.moe and grab the link from there. then, press the </> button in the reply box and paste the link
  3. upload the image normally and then put a $ or something somewhere in it so it doesn’t register as an image
8 Likes

okay, well I may take a bit to respond because I have to do something soon (that will probably only take a few minutes but I’m not sure).

7 Likes

I’m back btw, I will be checking so don’t worry if you reply/pm late

6 Likes

That’s funny

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.