I am new to the forum

new

I like stuff

Hi cousin! Welcome to the forum! If you ever need any help, just tag me like this "@EP125" Remember to always be kind, and only talk about Hopscotch related things! I hope you have a great time here!
I got first post!

Welcome to the forum! The forum is a place to learn and discuss things about hopscotch! Check out the community guidelines before going any further

http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/community-guidelines/16

If you ever need anything just tag me like this @Malie and I'd do my best to help!

Welcome!

Hai! welcome to this awesome community! If ya ever need me, or anyone, simply do @theusername. Like, if you want me then you can do @GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum! Have fun!

-GLaDOS

Also, tap here for some cool forum tricks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Intellection74 I taught him how to do the big text and stuff, he is my cousin and is at my house at the moment

Stuff.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It's fine, I'm not mad at all! :smiley:

WELCOME! You probs don't know me but tag me like "@KVJ" anytime! Your cousin is a friend of mine so hopefully you will be too :smiley: @Pooper127_Forum

hi

Pooper is so big it makes me wanna gag

Welcome to the forum @Pooper127_Forum !

Ikr the name is a bit immature...

Thanks

Yes. What she said. @Malie explains many things really well. Ha, the opposite of me.

Thanks

Pooper127 is a little immature, but Liza said it is okay. I couldn't dream of my name being that, he is brave!

Thanks