HSB Colours of Characters in Hopscotch

PAPER?! I didn't know that I could do this! YAY!

If anyone else is looking for some helpful apps to find numerical values for colours of characters, I recommend Adobe Capture as well (used to be known as Adobe Color). It has HSB and also RGB (even HEX and CMYK too) so you can use the numbers in either of the new HSB and RGB bubbles when you're coding.

Update: Here is the link to Adobe Capture on the App Store however I just checked the description and it says you need to be 13+ to agree to some terms and conditions for a Creative Cloud account I think, so if you plan to try out the app just make sure you're aware of that and everything's okay :blush:

Hi! It's me cupcake.maniac! I was making that super cool rainbow backround, but ran into an issue.

These issues are about the first leave a trail block. For the H value, I couldn't add in the x160-30/iPad width. I don't know why, but it wouldn't allow me to drag in the blank/blank block. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. I tried my best to explain the issue.

That's awesome! I'm gonna download the app that you made those on! (What's the name of the app? XD)

Hi @Cupcake.maniac! Yep I totally understand what you're saying. It uses another trick in itself! Just a minute, I think I remember a topic on the forum about how to do it....

Yep, found it!

And I also updated one of my projects about it so you can peek in the code for a step-by-step tutorial. Here is the link https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y1rf4lifw

Hi @TheRainbowChicken the app is called Paper by FiftyThree :smiley:

Thank you! Will try it!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Sorry this isnt relevant but @Cupcake.maniac can we create a joint account please?

Remember to always stay on topic! Maybe you cold post this in a different topic, like talk to a hopscotcher?

This is so helpful, I've been trying to get the perfect shades for ages! :+1:

(What joy to see this again! So minor but I was looking for this :stuck_out_tongue:)

Here's one !

This is awesome and really handy!! Never thought about doing this for the editor, I know @MR.GAM3R was using colours from the editor for his Hopscotch JSON reader too :smiley: (although it was in HEX instead of HSB)

Wow, this is so cool, I never thought about doing this, I’m going to download the app!

Downloaded it

It’s quite messy, BUT I DID IT

Wow, that’s awesome! Thank you so much for sharing :smile:

@t1_hopscotch I followed you in paper 53