HSB Colours of Characters in Hopscotch

hopscotch
hsb

Here is a post showing the HSB values for the colours of Hopscotch characters.

This might be useful if you want to make a drawing pad with the HSB colours of particular Hopscotch characters so you can draw them (here's a post on drawing pads and here's a great post on how to add HSB colours to drawing pads).

Or you could use the HSB colours of Hopscotch characters to modify them (and here's a post on modified characters). And if you're wondering how to get HSB colours in Hopscotch or what they are, here's a great post explaining custom colours.

The first character I'll share the HSB colours of is Bird, simply because I had a photo of her ready :blush:.

HSB Colours of Bird:

I used the app Paper to get the HSB values and make these images and if you'd like, the link to the image is here. If you'd like the HSB colours of any other character in particular, feel free to ask and I'll see if I can add them.

Credits to the makers of those posts that I mentioned earlier, and thanks to the app Paper.

How to type into pictures!
Character colors
Does any1 know the formula for combining two HSB colors?
What are the HSB colours of the Watermelon Profile picture?
Me needs help with pixel art
Talk to a Hopscotcher! (take 2)

HSB Colours of Miss Chief:

The link to this image with Miss Chief is here.

HSB Colours of Frog:

The link to the image of Frog and the HSB colours is here.

HSB Colours of the Hopscotch logo:

The link to the image is here. I know the Hopscotch logo isn't a character but it might be useful for projects anyway :smile:

Mine is not nearly as neat as @t1_hopscotch's (because Paper requires iOS 8 and I'm still in iOS 7 :grin:), but here is Mr. Mustache

Hi, @t1_hopscotch, did you use like a specific website or app to get that exact color of the character parts? By the way, your topic is very awesome and helpful especially if you are doing modified characters!

Hi @Berrymelon glad you find this topic helpful :smile:

I used the app Paper to get the HSB colours of the characters. The link to the app is above in the first post, or here, or you could just search "Paper" in the App Store.

You can download it if you'd like and use it to see the HSB colours of a Hopscotch character. I used the photo import in the app and then the colour picker. If you have any specific character in mind you'd like the HSB colours of, I can do another character :smiley:

Thanks so much, @t1_hopscotch! I downloaded the app but it was kinda confusing, though. I'll just keep exploring for it!

That's okay :smiley:

Here's a quick tutorial on how to get the HSB colours of a Hopscotch character. This is done with the app Paper, but anyone feel free to share if you have other tools that you use.

HSB color of Dino

I made (messy) parrot colours

I used @t1_hopscotch's photo of frog

and the HSB's to make this

Thanks so much, @t1_hopscotch! I finally know how thanks to all your help!

Awesome @Gabe_N! Do you think you could give me credit for the HSB colours in your project? Thank you I'd appreciate it :blush: Glad to see you using these HSB colours in your projects!

@Queen152 thank you so much for sharing the HSB colours of Banyan and Parrot :smiley:

And you're welcome @Berrymelon :smile:

I was thinking about that just now but it's already published and has many likes in it so I don't really want to do it but any thing for you @t1_hopscotch and thanks for liking it:blush:

I didn't unpublished it I just made a different version with your name and credit in it!

It's okay you don't have to unpublish the original. Thank you very much that's all I'd like :smile:

This is awesome!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this @t1_hopscotch! I never realised that the numbers refered to the HSB colours! I knew I recognised them from somewhere! :yum::cat:

I have the app Paper 53 by the way! I highly recommend it! :yum::cat:

And can someone tell me how to post my own topics instead of just replying to people? #ItWouldBeVeryHelpful! Ps the HSB character color topic was very helpful too!

Click "ask" to make a topic

?????

Nice! :slightly_smiling: :slightly_smiling: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: