HSB Characters- Cheats

colors
chatonhopscotch
hsb
helpwithcode

Hey guys-

Want a character's HSB colors, but are too lazy to get them by yourself? Fear no more, because if you want a characters' HSB colors, just post it on here, and I'll add them to this post!
Cupcake.

Jody.

Chillana.

Jody please!:scream::scream::scream::scream::grinning::grinning::grinning:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Okay, but it'll take a few minutes

Did it, Hutu why are there boxes around your last emojis

They're iOS 9.1 emojis.

I don't have those. Weird.

You have to update your iOS. There's over 150 new emojis!

My mom says she won't do it

Okay... If you're curious to see new emojis, you can enter emojipedia.org and see images.

Yeah there so cool here's some :flushed:πŸ€“πŸ€—πŸ€‘πŸ™„πŸ€•πŸ€’πŸ•΅:santa:πŸ»πŸ¦„πŸ¦€πŸ¦ƒπŸΏπŸ•ŠπŸ•ΈπŸŒͺβ˜ƒπŸŒ¬πŸŒ« but sadly they got rid of the purple music symbol in my hopscotch name?:tired_face::scream::confounded::sob::cold_sweat::fearful::confused::pensive::disappointed::unamused::worried:πŸ™:frowning:️:angry::rage::no_mouth:

I can't see those! Don't post them if I can't see them

Sorry I didn't realise!

How do you do that HSB calculation? Did you use a Google Chrome extension? That's the only way I know how.

@Rawrbear You can use a website called imagecolorpicker.com to get HSB codes from images

:scream::scream::scream: Thank you!!! :blue_car::car::ambulance::taxi::ambulance::blue_car: (reference to this post Logged out of account and can't get back in :persevere:)