How to Write more than one Exclamation Mark in a Post

howtousetheforum
tagica
explanation

Hello, if you haven’t noticed, The Hopscotch Forum only lets you type out 3 exclamation marks, even if you have a long list of them! Here’s What to do:

Code

01%20AM

Result

07%20AM

Yeah but it’s still inconvenient

You could copy-paste for it to be faster, though…

!!!!!!

How do I sign out of my forum account into another one

Or you could just… not bother :joy:

thank you so much for this topic. this is the Best!!!!!!!!! topic ever

I didn’t know that the forum restricted the amount of exclamation marks that you can. It’s probably to prevent spam, but if you need to type more than three exclamation marks and doesn’t have an intention to break any guidelines, this is a great workaround. Thank you for making this topic!

Yeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!! LIKE THIS?!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Really appreciate it, now I know to get started on the forums! :slight_smile:

when would you want to type a long string of exclamation points

I don’t know, maybe when you HAVE SOMETHING REALLY EXCITING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I need to try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s so cool!:sunglasses::laughing:

:smiley: !