I'm not really a active person, but this is how you can help make the community better some more. These tips will help you to be on more often.
1. Be nice on the fourm, nobody likes getting bullied, so don't bully!
2. Keep making projects! No one knows which are gonna be featured or not. The trick is keep making and making! It will get more people on, so do your best!
3. Respect other people's posts and projects. Everyone wants people to look at a project, so just do it at least once! It's helpful. Posts help by looking by how they feel. So respect them!
Here's a poll if you want to have your say.
- I agree with you.
- I sort of agree with you.
- I sort of disagree with you.
- I disagree with you.
Votes are public.
If you help other people, more people have fun and join hopscotch! So do your part and keep the greatness of hopscotch going!