How To Use Constructive Criticism

Intro

Today I will teach you the proper way to use Constructive Critism. You can use Constructive Criticism on the forum when someone asks for suggestions and other things.

Examples

Here is a good example:
@SmilingSnowflakes: Do you like my new game!? Here's the link: fake.hopscotch.link

@Paydent12: I think that there should be a little more color to the background, but I love every thing else, especially the smiley face.

Here is a bad example:
@Huggingfluffybear: What do you think about my new game: BEAR ATTACK!

@CreativeCoder: I think it's really ugly.

How To Use It:

Whe you use constructive criticism, you should start off with the problem. Don't be mean about it. Try to be as nice as possible, so you won't hurt anyone's feelings. You are basically suggesting the change, not telling them to.

Then, you should list something good about it. I usually say "But, everything else looks great!" This way, the person gets some positive energy to overpower the negative energy.

This is optional, but I really suggest you use it; give one specific thing about the project that you like. This way, they know that you actually looked at it and didn't aren't just saying it for the heck of it.

I hope this helps you to be a nicer person on the forum.

Apologies

Also, sorry @SmilingSnowflakes, @Huggingfluffybear, and @CreativeCoder for tagging you. I need an example. D:

And please take no offense @CreativeCoder, I used you because I know you would never do that. :)

Bad CC, bad. We will take all your chakins now. :laughing:

But this is an awesome topic, great reminder! :D

i cri evrytiem confiscate my chakins I'm a disgrace ;-;

XD

But other than that, this is a great topic! It defines what's good and bad criticism very well.

Is Apologiesa a country? :-•P

Other than that hilarious typo, amazing topic!

Bad CC, bad CC. All CHAKINZ and NUDLES and POTATOES you own will be taken! :-•P

Unrealistic lol

Lol gud topic :D

For shame Disky, for shame! :0

This is an awesome topic, @Paydent12! I agree, we should always make sure to be nice when giving feedback. :D

Awesome topic!
I could only like the top post before running out :joy: