"How To" Requests? :)

Hi there, Hopscotchers! :slight_smile:
Today, I realized it takes too long for me to go thorough the whole "New" tab of the forum to look for people to help, so I thought, "Hey, why not bring them here?"

There's three ways to get my attention:

1. If you already made your topic, just give me the link. If you could, give me a short summary of what you need help on.
  2. Give me a link of what you need help on here. Again, please give a short summary so I don't end up messing your project up by fixing the wrong thing. I don't recommend using this way, because then other people won't be likely to see this. :slight_smile:
  3. Request a "How-To" if there's a concept you don't understand, or you're just completely confused on how to make a project.

Things I Probably Can't Help On:

• Sine and Cosine
  • Super Complicated Stuff
    That's really it! If I can't help you, I'll apologize and try to direct you towards someone who could be a bit more of a help. :slight_smile:

Of course, I'll still be posting some How-To tips without being asked.

That's it! Thank you!

Can u make a how to on sin and cosine and super complicated stuff

XD

:joy: :laughing: :joy: :laughing:

XD ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
But if you're serious: Sorry, I clearly stated I cannot give tutorials on Sine and Cosine and Super Complicated Stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: But, if you want help, I recommend using @KVJ or @Stradyvarious or @oio and @BuildASnowman! :slight_smile:

Why you recommend me???????????????????

Because you good!!! XD

Y not
Cuz you smart
You're also great and sine/cosine! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

:0

If I had likes I would like that xD

Why would I be serious ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What does XD mean? Cuz here and on hopscotch people say that a lot

I think it is a laughing face... I use it so much XD (get it? XD)

I don't know, it's like a way of saying "lol!" :3