How to make music string!

Note: you don’t need to add the increase In.
If your confused go here! Music string by Santa998#STE#SAH#ROH#UN

11 Likes

It’s helpful, but it’s better if you explain with world and picture :)

3 Likes

Okay I will

2 Likes

First you type numbers based on a song you can look up or you can do notes I recommend doing the note like 1 will be C 5 will be G if you want a rest just put a letter.

2 Likes

String for twinkle twinkle little star 1155665p4433221p554433p5544332p1155665p4433221pp

2 Likes

Cool but what if I want it to wait 0.3 seconds or something

2 Likes

I will add that step later.

2 Likes

Type this code in you can only choose how many milliseconds and the variable name nothing else

3 Likes

I also have made a string to music decoder…

Here’s a video:

And here’s the link:

3 Likes

How it works (only shown in the link):
*Requires Advanced Mode / Pro Subscription

There are two sub-groups: one for the notes, and one for the rhythm.

The notes are a 6-digit number, or a single chord. Each 2-digit number represents a specific note.

i.e., 60 = C2, 62 = D2, 72 = C3 (hold each note in the play note interface to learn what note number they are)

The rhythm is a 4-digit number. The first 2-digit set is the divisor, and the second is the multiplier.

i.e., 0410 = quarter note, 0415 = dotted quarter note, 0320 = quarter note triplet

4 Likes

Now to when I get a message the number than play a note but make sure to only do the numbers that you put in the string

1 Like

Interesting concept, thank you for sharing! I didn’t know how to do this, but now I do :slight_smile:

Just a slight reminder - remember not to post as many images since each of them cost THT money :sunny:

3 Likes

Okay I won’t post to many images and I’m happy that I helped!

1 Like