forum

[Poll type=multiple]
- A new game
- A new and improved website
- A brand new game: Tap Titans
[/Poll]

Can't make a poll?(case solved)

No, sadly it doesn't

Sorry but I can't help, maybe @t1_hopscotch can help, i've never done it but he has a post that should help.

There is only one thing wrong. At the bottom, you said [poll/]. It should be [/poll]. Everything else you did great! Hope this helps! :blush: :wink:

That's right @Glitter_Kitty, I see that you've fixed the [poll/] into [/poll] which is great. Just make sure that you don't type any spaces before [poll] and [/poll] as well. If you have, just delete those spaces.

You can check the link that @TromaxTheDestroyer shared from my post as well :smiley:

Thanks to Glitter_Kitty and TromaxTheDestroyer (and just so you are aware, I am a girl :smile:)

Also, I don't know if this is case-sensitive or not, but you might want to make the poll and /poll (I can't do brackets or it thinks I'm making a poll) lowercase just to be sure.

Your code works

Weird.

I did it without the "multiple" and it still worked

• A new game
  • A new and improved website
  • A brand new game: Tap Titans

0voters

You may choose up to 3 options.

I literally just copied and pasted your code into my reply box and it worked..that's really weird

I voted for absolutely no reason.

I think it's because you did this — and not - one's longer and one's shorter l think you just did the longer one instead of the shorter one.

Didn't work I'm guessing.

I was testing it. I still am a bit confused...

Hi @HoppingBanana, just make sure you add [poll] at the top of your poll and [/poll] at the bottom of your poll. Like this:

[poll]
[/poll]

Hi @t1_hopscotch, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering how did you make the text a block? As in when you were showing how to write a poll. Thanks!

How to type coding on the forum

Surround your text with three backticks:

```
var sum = 2 + 3; 
```

becomes

var sum = 2 + 3;

Or indent by 4 spaces:

Hello

becomes

Hello

How to Use the Forum

Thanks @riking for sharing the tip :smiley: And you can press the </> button in the formatting bar too. I forgot to link my reply but it's here, in case anyone else is wondering how to show code for polls in a highlighted box.

Thanks @t1_hopscotch

0voters

Yay! My first poll worked!!!!!!