How to make 2 loading screens

Hi! This topic contains 2 ways to make loading screens.

Loading text

Just put in this code:

Tap

First put in a object that says tap to start then add in this code

Then add a shape and put in this code:

Links: Loading screen ftu again by Mouldycheese8🌵 Start screen ftu by Mouldycheese8🌵

Bye!

13 Likes

Cool tutorial!

7 Likes

Cool. My game, “The Adventures Of Squaeyron”, has a loading screen, and fun fact: it actually serves a purpose. I have an interpreter scene that decodes the level, and some take a long time. So I added a loading screen to compensate for the time it takes to load.

6 Likes

It always drives me nuts when people have loading screens for no reason

Also great tutorial

6 Likes

Actually, it’s set invisibility percent to (100)

Good tutorial!

2 Likes

I know, I just did 1000 because for some reason I prefer doing that and it still works

3 Likes

but not anymore when you make it fade in (well you’ll need to wait for a long time before it works)

3 Likes
\definecolor{hot pink}{RGB}{255, 100, 150} \textcolor{red}{\colorbox{white}{Cool topic!}}
3 Likes
\definecolor{hot pink}{RGB}{255, 100, 150} \textcolor{red}{\colorbox{white}{I agree, cool topic!}}
2 Likes

That’s because the actual invisibility is set to (min(max(1000)(0))(100)) //returns 100

The text returned on invisibility will still return 1000 (you actually won’t be able to see it since it’s invisible), so doing fade in will not work great unless you set the invisibility to 100 first.

3 Likes