How to hide or block text

I have a method of how you blurr the text out like this:

Secret Tag List ( Won’t have one!!! )

What you do is:

Insert [spoiler] at the beginning and end of what you want to say. To reveal the blurred text, Tap it.

I hope this has helped if you don’t know this! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Great job with this topic!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Another way to do this is to tap the gear icon, the press blur spoiler.

4 Likes

Nice tutorial! I did already know this, but I´m sure that some people will find this helpful!

2 Likes

Thank you. How do you become a leader?

2 Likes

Here is what Ana says about that:

The points above don´t guarantee that you can become a leader just because of that, but it´s a great start.

4 Likes

Thank you! They made a good decision choosing you as a leader!

3 Likes

Well, thank you so much for saying that!

2 Likes

No problem. You are such an inspiration! Do people tell you this? You are a kind-hearted boy who deserves to have success in life. I hope you have a lot success!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really? That totally made my day. I wish you the best of luck in life too - with that kindness, helpfulness, and positivity, you will go far!

3 Likes

Did you see that @_sylvia_H.S is my secret account? I made it so I could compare what it would be like if I did a lot of coding. I’m sorry if you thought it was someone else or if you are unhappy.

4 Likes

Thank you! I really enjoy you spreading the love around Hopscotch!

3 Likes

Good job! Didn’t have to make a new topic, but great!

3 Likes

I didn’t know that, cool! I’m not unhappy at all, that is just really interesting.

3 Likes

ha I knew all along

2 Likes

How? Was it that fake and bad?

1 Like

Sorry for being super late!

Cool tutorial! This is definitely useful for new users, and the way you have explained everything so clearly makes it super easy to understand what you mean!

I totally agree btw, @William04GamerA will go very far in life, he’s super kind and helpful!

2 Likes

I’d like to take this opportunity to pledge my support to @William04GamerA :stuck_out_tongue:

Good on you, man. You’re doing us all proud and the community’s love towards you reflects that.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, truly! You are awesome too. I can´t describe how happy you and others support makes me, and that post above definitely made my day!

3 Likes