How to get Fancy Key!

howtos

Here is how to get all those cool shapes and fonts you have been wondering about!

There you have it a tutorial on how to get FancyKey

Hopscotch black boxes used for games?
How do you get fonts?

Here let me try something from FancyKey: i̺͆t̺͆ w̺͆o̺͆r̺͆k̺͆s̺͆!

I really do recommend getting fancy key as it gives you so many more possibilities in hopscotch. I downloaded it yesterday and I don't think that people use the objects and symbols enough in their hopscotch projects. I mean, who knew that you could get weird Roman spear shaped symbols? ☛ ☤ ⚚
:yum::cat:

35 updates LOL I check my updates everyday because there may be one for Hopscotch

No more need for fancy key in the next update!

There's all the Unicode you need
Including the squares

🅒🅗🅔🅒🅚 🅞🅤🅣
тнєѕє ѕυρѕєя αωєѕσмє ░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░
F͞͞a͞͞n͞͞c͞͞y͞͞K͞͞e͞͞y͞͞ f͞͞o͞͞n͞͞t͞͞s͞͞! ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
(^_−)☆ (◕‿◕✿) ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░
:cake::icecream: :fish_cake::dango:. ░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
:shaved_ice::candy::candy::ice_cream::candy::candy::grapes:. ♔♚♕♛♜♖ ⚜
:ice_cream::candy: Sweet! :candy::icecream:. ♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
:cake::candy::candy::candy::candy::candy::shaved_ice:. :slightly_smiling:★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
:fish_cake::candy::candy::candy::cake:. :slightly_smiling: ☮☂☂
:dango::candy::shaved_ice: :slightly_smiling:
:grapes:

Oops, I did too much XD

fancy key is not on the app store!

@hopscotch_king, what are you talking about? How else did you think we got it?

I Know! So cool are you a beta tester? If you are tell me your beta username and mine is huggingfluffybear(beta)

@hopscotch_king @Hoppertoscotch I think it does look like Fancy Key is no longer on the App Store.... But thankfully, there are shapes coming out in the next Hopscotch update so we won't need to use Fancy Key :smiley:

Hi! I saw your bug/glitch posted on this Hopscotch (beta I think), I've emailed the hopscotch team just in case you didn't.... Also almost all of these are emojis...

I did email them. But it's okay that you emailed them to.

@Gabe_N well in the update (im a beta) you get simple shapes and not really fonts or other shapes in that fancy key and Unicode of over a thousand more symbols than the next update

yeah... my ipad was glitched down at that time so I couldn't update at all.. plus I have over a hundred games and apps so that might be why there are so many updates.. I also try to update every day @Huggingfluffybear

@hopscotch_king the reason Fancy key is not on the app store is because it had some serious glitches so they took it down to do these repairs... it will be back sometime in the next month or so

Yeah i see why i didn't know though

It won't work on my ipad

what generation ipad do you have? I have one of the older generations and a newer generation and they work fine on both also maybe it needs to be updated? @friendship2468

My beta username is Gabe N BETA btw I followed you

Ok! I will follow you.