emojis
emoji
howtos

Hi @FlutteringButterfly here's how to get emojis:

1) Open up the Settings app
2) Make sure you're on the General section

3) Scroll down to the bottom of the General section until you see "Keyboard"

4) Tap on "Keyboard" to open it. Then tap "Keyboards" at the top

5) Tap "Add New Keyboard" which is at the bottom.

6) And then find "Emoji"!

To use the emoji keyboard, press the globe icon on the bottom left of your keyboard:

And press the ABC button in the bottom left corner of the emoji keyboard to go back:

Continuing the discussion from Getting fancy keyboards and characters:

How to make a number pad
How to get Emojis!😜😜
Getting fancy keyboards and characters
Make a object move side to side with tilt
Cookie Clicker: How to increase balance when tapping

First you go to settings:

Then go to general:

Then tap on Keyboards:

Tap on keyboards in the tab
And tap emoji! Voila! Now you can use all the fun emojis with your keyboard by taping this symbol:

this is very clear and easy to read I think the new user will defiantly like this!

Thanks! Do you think you could make one on Smooth Backgrounds because those are sort of hard!!!:slightly_smiling:

kk I will post one right now! :smile:

Thanks I need help with them a lot!!!:slightly_smiling: @SnowGirl_Studios

No problem btw if you want you can copy one of my smooth backgrounds on hopscotch so you can learn the code:)

Thanks! So much! I'll be sure to check it out!

:unlock::books::mag_right::yellow_heart::file_folder::closed_book::open_file_folder::link::revolving_hearts::triangular_ruler::ledger::cupid::six_pointed_star::file_folder:🕎☪:book:🗃✝:triangular_ruler::file_folder::six_pointed_star::sparkling_heart::triangular_ruler::blue_heart::file_folder::six_pointed_star::triangular_ruler::ledger::file_folder::triangular_ruler::file_folder::triangular_ruler::file_folder::blue_heart::ledger::triangular_ruler::blue_heart::notebook_with_decorative_cover::book::cupid::six_pointed_star::open_file_folder:🕎🛐:capricorn::sos:🅾:capricorn::congratulations:🛐:u7981::congratulations::aquarius:️🅰☣🅰:capricorn::congratulations::sos::ophiuchus::sos::ophiuchus::aquarius::congratulations::sos::ophiuchus::aquarius::ophiuchus::congratulations::sos::congratulations::aquarius:️🅾:aquarius::no_bicycles::exclamation::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::100::question::grey_exclamation::exclamation::question::grey_question::question::free::three::bangbang::three::free::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::new::recycle::new::ng::bangbang::ng::new::ok::bangbang::atm::recycle::new::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::new::recycle::ok::new::ok::koko::negative_squared_cross_mark::ok::bangbang::koko::ok::atm::bangbang::koko::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::bangbang::atm::eight::bangbang::recycle::four::bangbang::recycle::four::bangbang::recycle::eight::eight::recycle::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::bangbang::recycle::eight::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::bangbang::eight::four::atm::recycle::free::recycle::three::free::free::on:👁‍🗨:red_circle::spades::heavy_plus_sign::on::flower_playing_cards::red_circle::on::red_circle::clubs::on::diamonds::top::hearts::red_circle::thought_balloon::hearts::thought_balloon::large_blue_circle::thought_balloon::large_blue_circle::top::thought_balloon::heavy_minus_sign::thought_balloon::large_blue_circle::top::hearts:👁‍🗨:clubs::top::clubs::top::spades::red_circle::heavy_minus_sign::top::clock2::red_circle::thought_balloon::heavy_minus_sign::large_blue_circle::clock1::heavy_minus_sign:👁‍🗨:top::clubs::large_blue_circle::top::large_blue_circle::no_bell::bell::bell::bell::bell::no_bell::bell::bell::bell::loudspeaker::mega::loudspeaker::mega::mega::mega::mega::mega::loudspeaker::red_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_diamond::large_orange_diamond::clock930:🇨🇲🇧🇳🇧🇳🇦🇺🇧🇬🇦🇺🇧:gb:🇬🇦🇺🇦🇴🇰🇭:clock930:🇦🇺:clock930:🇰🇭🇦🇺🇰🇭🇦🇴🇦🇺🇰🇭:clock930:🇦🇴🇧🇳:clock930:🇧🇬🇦🇴🇧🇬:clock930:🇦🇺🇧🇬:clock930:🇦🇴🇧🇼🇦🇺🇻:gb:🇳🇦🇺🇦🇴🇧🇳🇦🇺🇦🇴🇧🇳🇦🇴🇻:gb:🇳:clock930:🇦🇺🇧🇦🇦🇺🇦🇴🇧🇦🇻🇬:clock930:🇦🇴🇧🇦🇻:gb:🇦🇦🇴🇻🇬:clock930::red_circle::joy:🇧🇬:slightly_smiling::on::grimacing:🇧🇼:slightly_smiling::clock1:👁‍🗨:heart_eyes::clock1::bell::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clock1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing:🙃🙃:expressionless:🤗:stuck_out_tongue::sunglasses::expressionless::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::expressionless::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::expressionless::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::expressionless::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::dizzy_face::kissing_closed_eyes::imp::cry::angry::expressionless:🤒:cold_sweat::sunglasses::anguished::cold_sweat::angry::sunglasses::expressionless:🤒:angry:🤓:weary:🤓:sob::fearful::sob:🤓:expressionless::point_up_2::clap::lips::muscle::muscle:🖐🏿:alien::point_down:🏻🖐🏿:alien::muscle::point_down:🏻:point_up_2:🖐🏿:alien::muscle::lips::alien::pouting_cat::point_up_2::wave::alien:🖐🏿:nail_care::open_hands::open_hands::open_hands:🏾:open_hands:✌🏾️:pouting_cat::open_hands:🏾:alien::alien::point_up_2:

(Although this is late) blur your email!

What an amazing topic! It is very easy to follow, and will really help newcomers! :smile:

I agree, but is this really necessary? People can search for it if they need to. Remember not to bury the topics we currently use a lot.

Sorry, I was really bored and I found such useful topics! :pensive: