How to enter Conditionals

I want to enter the condition in the Check Once If. The condition will be "the invisibility of Text 7 is > 50". But I can't get the keyboard to show to enter the text in the "If" box. How do I do this?

Welcome to the forums @NMhopscotch! If you need help just tag like this : @MR.GAM3R

To answer your question, you just need to tap on the bubble where you want to enter the value, and the keyboard will show up

GI'm afraid it does not. When I tap the bubble, sometimes the word "paste" shows up, and/or the six conditional buttons appear (>,<,= etc). But no keyboard.

If you tap any of < > = And Or, two bubbles will pop up, where you can enter numbers or variables.
I take it you have experience in text coding?

Thanks. Yes I have coded in some six or seven high level languages.

Wow that's cool!

Too late to help :sweat_smile:

Hi btw! Tag me anytime you want help!

Thanks, KVJ, I will. I think some of the problems are just linguistic. If I say "tap the bubble" the reader won't know whether I mean the bubble with the conditional symbol, down at the bottom of the screen, or the bubble in the command in the actual code. Is there anywhere a detailed "users manual" for the whole of Hopscotch?

Um.. there are several topics on the forum, as well as a few projects,

Hi, welcome to the forum! How long have you been using Hopscotch? Also, what is your username on Hopscotch?

I want to change my username to Stryx, but I don't know how. Thanks for the welcome. At the moment my name is NMhopscotch.

Tap your username at the top of your profile.

Hi @NMhopscotch! Welcome to the forum. If you ever need any help, tag me like this- @EP125 That's pretty cool that you have coded in all those languages!