How to embed on the forum?

If someone here knows how to embed something other than a video on this forum could you please tell me how?

When a YouTube video link is published here the video screen appears and the video can be played.
Is it possible to embed anything else other than YouTube/video screens?

can someone try and embed this link here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@t1_hopscotch has done this before, ask her! :wink:

Also @t1_hopscotch is a girl.

AHHH, I keep forgetting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi @Stradyvarious unfortunately I think the forum doesn't allow any other embedded code using <iframe> apart from YouTube videos and Google Maps

How do you import Google Maps??

Good question @Rawrbear

There should be an option on the desktop version of Google Maps once you've searched up a location though I can't remember exactly.

I saw this thread originally, that's why I asked, because you didn't make a tutorial on Maps! :yum:

That's okay @Rawrbear. You could search up on Google "how to embed google maps" or something like that and there might be tutorials.

To do it on hopscotch you need to copy the link and paste it in your topic or comment.

Thanks! @t1_hopscotch and @GiraffeProductions, I would like, but I ran out of likes, so here :heart:

No problem :relieved:
20202020202020 body invalid

[GLaDOS voice] This is a test. @seawolfwerehorse

Glad it worked @Rawrbear just make sure you're not sharing personal info like home addresses.

I said how to do it.

Next quote (not looking at anything): "We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been pleasant."

So close... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You said how to do the Maps, not the sound. :wink: