Have you ever wanted to draw on one of your photos but didn't know how? I'll show you. I'm almost positive this only works with iOS 10.
- go to your photos app.
- press on the picture you want to edit.
- press on the edit button it looks like this:
It will be in the top right corner.
- Click on the last option for editing, a circle with three dots in it.
- once you press on that button, you will have two options. Click on the first one, markup.
Once you've done that, you have lots of options of things to do. I'll show them to you.
1 you can zoom in on something. Read left to right, otherwise it won't make sense.
2 you can add text by tapping the T button.
Once you do that, you tap on the text and it gives you options to edit the text, duplicate it, and delete it. First, you want to edit it, because most likely you don't want your text to say text. Then you can do whatever with it. You can also duplicate and delete your drawings, as well.
You can also edit how the text looks using the aA button.
3 and finally, you can draw. Change the width the the three lines button, and change the color with the circle on its left.
When you draw a shape, something will come up at the bottom of the screen.
If you click on it, it will change your shape into whatever it is on the bottom of your screen, usually a perfect version of the shape you are drawing.
If you drag the blue dots around, you can edit the shape to how you want it.
Hope this helped!
- Great topic! This was really useful!
- This was a little bit helpful, but not really.
- I already knew this.
- This is a waste of a topic.
Choose up to 2 options