How to do the pixel things like penguins, polar bears e.t.c?

help_me_please

Hello and welcome to the forum! Let me explain this.
The category that you are talking about is called pixel art. Other “categories” are Trail Art, music and so on.

To make these artworks, you need to use trails or clones. Every clone or dot represents a pixel. Pixel arts are based on often thousands of pixels to make it realistic - but you can start small as well and make something simple. There are pixel arts with just about 20 pixels and even less that can look amazing!

Pixel arts can be done in more different ways that just “trails” and clones. There are different types of pixel arts like smooth pixel art, dot pixel art and more. There are really good tutorials on the forum about this. Here are some good tutorials that you can read or watch:

Wow, that was really well said and put together :+1:

That’s is a great project by @HopscotchRemixer but, I don’t know if that’s pixel art. S/he did have one, though, of an actual pixel art tree.

I am a he. BTW why @CoolGamergirl l why would you post that on the forum? It has no relevance to anything really?

S/he’s asking how to do it. But, wow. No offense, but I always thought of you as a girl. (Like a lot of Hopscotchers)

My PFP for the past few months has been a boy…ok whatever. But yes 80%!of HS users are girls…not to be sexist.

That’s not sexist…

Um… i would’ve thought that 80% of the hopscotch coders on the app are boys :D

But lets gbot

I was talking about users not coders.

Wow, @William04GamerA, that was a really put-together, well-written response…

Even though this is not my topic, I think you guys should try to stay on topic a little more!

Also, thank you @Dylan329 for saying the same thing.

I am not offended because I’m a girl!

I was talking to @HopscotchRemixer