How to color hack

Okay, here is another awesome tutorial.

10 Likes

Great tutorial! You could add notes along the way to explain what you're doing to make it even better too :smiley: Or you could add notes on the pictures themselves (here's how to annotate your posts) :smile:

9 Likes

Yeah I know. I was just kind of busy to go into this app called Drawing Carl to write notes. Next time I might put notes. Thanks for the I formation

5 Likes

That's all right :smiley: it was just a suggestion and great tutorial again!

4 Likes

Thanks! That's really nice of you to say that! Want to be my friend on hopscotch? Also, how do you get ideas?

2 Likes

@friendship2468 sure we are all friends on Hopscotch :smile:

I get ideas from around me like sometimes from other games and stories. You can also get ideas from the ideas category on the forum too :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi do u guys wanna be my friends? :grinning: By the way, u guys can can my Lily

1 Like

Sure lily I'm not gonna say my name tho

@friendship2468 Thanks! Btw my real names not lily.
It just rhymes with my name so yeah. lol
:smiley:

2 Likes

Ummm... I wouldn't call this color hacking. I call this "drawing pad" or something like that.

2 Likes

I guess it is a way of "hacking in" adding a value inside the Color option of the Leave Trail block :smiley: Usually when you tap to change the color of a Leave Trail block, you can't add a value from the menu that appears.

2 Likes

I relized that you can copy and paste a HSB color into a value and the color of the trail will be the color that you can use. It is very useful for drawing pads.

2 Likes

DID THE EDITOR AND CHILLANNA ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THAT
Wow how much have we evolved
Bump of 425 days