Hello Hopscotches and others! I am going to show you the simple process of changing your profile picture on the forum – for those that do not know how to! This will work on all devices - from computer to tablet, so do not worry. All you need is a picture you are fine with having as your icon/profile picture for the forum – as it will be viewable to anyone!
- Let’s start off with tapping your profile icon in the top right of the screen. If you are a new user, it will just be a blank colour with the first letter of your email/username.
- Now a little drop down menu should pop up, and now tap on the ’Profile’ option which should be at the top.
- Now if you have done that correctly, you should be on your main profile page. On the right of a screen you should see a few options. Tap on the option that says ’Preferences’.
- You should now see a bunch of settings pop up. We are looking for the small icon with the text ’Profile Picture’ with the little edit button (pencil, look at the picture if you are unsure). Once you have found it, click on the pencil.
- Lastly, a window should come up with a few options. Choose what you want, but if you want to upload your own picture from your device, tap on the ’Upload Picture’ option. Now you can choose the picture you want as your profile picture. Remember: Save your changes before you exit!
Hope this helps!