How to Change Your Profile Picture

forum
howtos

Hello Hopscotches and others! I am going to show you the simple process of changing your profile picture on the forum – for those that do not know how to! This will work on all devices - from computer to tablet, so do not worry. All you need is a picture you are fine with having as your icon/profile picture for the forum – as it will be viewable to anyone!

1. Let’s start off with tapping your profile icon in the top right of the screen. If you are a new user, it will just be a blank colour with the first letter of your email/username.
  2. Now a little drop down menu should pop up, and now tap on the ’Profile’ option which should be at the top.
  3. Now if you have done that correctly, you should be on your main profile page. On the right of a screen you should see a few options. Tap on the option that says ’Preferences’.
  4. You should now see a bunch of settings pop up. We are looking for the small icon with the text ’Profile Picture’ with the little edit button (pencil, look at the picture if you are unsure). Once you have found it, click on the pencil.
  5. Lastly, a window should come up with a few options. Choose what you want, but if you want to upload your own picture from your device, tap on the ’Upload Picture’ option. Now you can choose the picture you want as your profile picture. Remember: Save your changes before you exit!

Hope this helps!
  6. ColeDJ/BestesColesNZ

How do you set photo on forums?
How do you add a picture?
Help me please I don't know how
Tell me everything! I'm new😖
How do you change your forum avatar?
How do you guys get profile pics? I need help
How do you guys get profile pics? I need help
How do you change your avatar?
Need to know how to change my avatar. HELP

@ColeDJ Nice tutorial!

I agree with @Yummy__Muffin! It's very clear and easy to follow, great work :smiley:

And my new tweaked profile picture is inspired by yours @ColeDJ :smile:

I agree with @Yummy__Muffin and @t1_hopscotch. I changed mine to puppies, I might change pictures a lot. :blush:

How do you put images in your post?

Here is a link to a post about uploading photos

This a very well done tutorial!
I love the annotations and the bold texts. This makes it look very professional :grinning::wink:! Also, nice clear instructions!

Awesome tutorial @ColeDJ

I tried it my pic is still a I

ColeDG thanks a load this was super duper helpful!

I can’t do that. it doesn’t give me a profile option. Whenever I click on my massive O for a profile photo, it comes up with soooooo many massages and notifications. HELP ME!!!

sorry *messages not massages

Yup so after that click the little gear button in the top right corner

This was for the old update of the forum.