How I found out about hopscotch!

I found out about hopscotch is someone in my class found the app and now I love it!!!

I found hopscotch cause my dad was randomly searching the app store and downloaded for me!
(First reply!:grinning:)

My class found it in 3rd grade in the app store

Cool! I found out about Hopscotch because my 4th grade teacher wanted us to download it!

A tip

You don't need to make a bunch of topics about everything. You can make a general topic and post things there, or you can post in other topics! :D

For things like "I'm hosting a contest!" or "Hopscotch is glitching!", you can make a topic for!

When I first got my iPad, my dad randomly downloaded games. I didn't notice hopscotch until May 18th, 2014. I remember that date exactly. :slight_smile:
I was getting ready for a piano competition, and I was playing with my iPad right when we were about to go. My first project had Cupcake in it, and I remember adding Dino when I walked out into my garage. The reason I played it because the place the piano competition was at had no wifi, so I had to play hopscotch as a non-wifi game!
I met so many people, gosh, there were so many memories on the old hopscotch!
Do any of you old hopscotchers remember "The Monkey's" Katy Smith's Crazy Life Episode 1? :D
I watched it, and so many old memories came back!
@Kiwicute2016
@t1_hopscotch
@Anonymous
@Gilbert189

Woah. That's an amazing story! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you! bows

You're old on hopscotch, do you remember that short film made on hopscotch that I listed above?

@Niftynia75

i think i have been on hopscotche before there was a community...

Same :D @hopscotch_king

i remember that sydney opera house thing.
i was so amazed!

Kind of! I saw it but never watched it

I remember that!!! Oh those were the days

I remember that too, and there was an outer space thing!

I found out about it when my brother got it (back quite a few years ago)!

I mean, this topic is fine (another one was made back in October and it hasn't been active for around 4 months).

I wanted more apps for my new iPad, so at school I asked my friends to recommend some iPad apps. One of my friends said "Since you like coding, get hopscotch!" So I did!

A tip you might wanna know @Paige1212

Instaed of making a lots of topics about everything, make a general topic! :grinning:, where you can post that kinda stuff instead of making different topics for each thing​:wink:

Yeah! I remember that and the first Featured projects! (50% of them were Funky's XD)

What do you mean?????????

in the VERY VERY very old versions of hopscotch, there was no community...

I have been on hopscotch since April 2016!
That means I have been on hopscotch for 4 months!