How far can you quote?

fun
funny
have_fun!

[/quote]

C.rap nugget…

Guess this is a gt now? ALTHEA - mc’s gt
- photo’s general topic #3 ✨ All hail the great waihoto! PHOTO IS DA BEST Photo is the same amazingness as tøp photo = swag cactus bro/ photo is AMAZING ツ Your GTs is the only GT I watch. You are super ᎪmᎪᏃᎥᏁᎶ -Yusamac

Hey…
What exactly is the point of this topic?

Thanks!

I think that it’s like an experiment testing how many posts that you can quote.

Also, Discourse (the company who codes most of the forum) probably made “infinite” quoting so it doesn’t crash a post/topic.

C.rap nugget…
[/quote]

Ok

- photo’s general topic #3 ✨ All hail the great waihoto! PHOTO IS DA BEST Photo is the same amazingness as tøp photo = swag cactus bro/ photo is AMAZING ツ Your GTs is the only GT I watch. You are super ᎪmᎪᏃᎥᏁᎶ -Yusamac

Ok
[/quote]
Ever realize how many times you get tagged from this?

Ever realize how many times you get tagged from this?
[/quote]
What does you mean?

What does you mean?
[/quote]
them html tags grammar

anyway this is weird

the html tags messed the quotes up. i removed them in this post

them html tags grammar
[/quote]
The ball droid’s in the toilet

them html tags grammar

anyway this is weird

the html tags messed the quotes up. i removed them in this post
[/quote]

quote from here, the others are weird

[/quote]
I PUT THE CACUMM IN THE OTWATER

[/quote]
[/quote]
yay

[/quote]
yay
[/quote]

this is like topic nukes but bett3r

yay
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes much bet better foll

[/quote]

Yes much bet better foll
[/quote]

I’m tempted to create a keyboard shortcut for this so I can just spam other topics.

Yes much bet better foll
[/quote]

I’m tempted to create a keyboard shortcut for this so I can just spam other topics.

[/quote]

Keeping this on my clipboard

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gonna gi spam this haha

[/quote]

Gonna gi spam this haha
[/quote]

Cool. I like this quoting feature.

what is this sorcery

what is this sorcery
[/quote]