How famous am I?

hopscotch
poll

At first, read this whole thing before you flag.

I have been getting a lot of comments like "best coder ever" and "God coder". This is crazy talk!! I have only been here for 3 months, and I'm getting awesome compliments!! :smiley:

Also, I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone that is/was nice to me. You are all amazing people!!

So anyway, how famous am I? :smile:

0voters

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty! :smile:

How did you do that? Teach me?

0voters

@friendship2468 It is

[poll type=number min=(minimum) max=(maximum)]
[/poll]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

0voters

how good is hopscotch?

0voters

Out of ten?

I hope not. :confused:

Rate from 1 to 10. Tells you how good you love this app Hopscotch.

0voters

@Rawrbear you don't have to be on Hopscotch for a long time to be a good coder. For example, Purplehawk is newer to Hopscotch but he is pretty good.

You shouldn't be worrying about how famous you are though. Everyone is a good coder!

@seawolfwerehorse nobody is a bad coder. Those who voted yes are just trying to hurt your feelings.

how many likes do you give weekly?

0voters

0voters

38=38+

I guess I'll try this...

0voters

And I'm not at all, I just got a lot of awesome comments, and I am an extremely curious person! :wink:

U should be proud of yourself @Rawrbear!! I'm horrible!!! And I've been on for a year!!!!

don't talk about yourself like that! this is the 3ed time I've heard you talk about yourself negatively, put your chin up, you're not horrible at programming! there are 950+ people at my school, you know what though? only 30 of them can program, and only about 5 of them can actually write written code, this is an advanced middle school, all of the people who go there are are at least a year ahead in 2 subjects, and most of them are 3 or four years ahead in math! if you can place a "change X by" block, and know what's going to happen, then by default that puts you above a lot of people intelligence wise, the fact that you know what a when block is puts you in the top 1% in the world at programming! how does that make you horrible!?! you are the best of the best! you can't put yourself down for that! wake up! you're smarter than you think you are! it took me a year to figure out that you need to drag blocks of code to make a program! what've you done in your first year? a lot more than that! and people think that I'm good at programming? I'm great at programming! and I know for a fact that you have exceeded my rate of growth, in turn making you a better programmer than me, you're not horrible at coding

I see what ur saying but u don't know me.......I have major depression issues and I'm just normally like that....I'm also very insecure. So I don't have high standards fo myself.......I do though have a talent in music....hand me any instrument and I can learn it in a day......but besides that I don't really believe in myself. Thxs though @justanerd!!!!

I don't have to know you to see how you talk about yourself, even with depression issues, you just gotta know that you're setting the bar to low on yourself, just try to set it a bit higher, that's all that I'm asking

I'll try but it's really hard to........@justanerd