How does Reporting on HS work?

So, a lot of people have been remixing my featured Easter Egg Maker game. I was checking out slime of the remixes, and saw one that had a swear word written on it. I was not sure if I should report it, because wouldn't that be reporting my own project, or would it be reporting the remix? Im not sure. Could someone please clarify? Thanks!

I think you should report it because it's on their account and it's a remix not the actually original copy of the project but I'm not sure :confused:

THT checks every report so thats fine!

If you report it, you're reporting their project, even if it's a remix of yours.

So many people recently are so innapropriate... I report at least 5 projects in my remixes tab each day. :confused:

DTaco is currently making a tutorial....

I think Paydent knows how to report, just not if reporting a remix counts as reporting their project.

EDIT: DONT MIND THIS PEOPLE... TURNS OUT PAYDENT KNOWS HOW TO REPORT A PROJECT XDD

Lol I just realized @Paydent12 knew how to report a project XDD

Just what I was about to quote XD

I'm laughing so hard right now XDD

Yeah, it doesn't matter if its a remix.

Also, I've had to report a lot of thins in my remix tab too! Yesterday I had to report about 20 things yesterday! :grin: Someone said something really bad on my drawing pad, then lots of people remixed that saying they were so sorry for her. Then I had to report all of it! :confused: