How does Hopscotch affect YOU?

hopscotch

How does Hopscotch effect YOU?
That's the question, what's your answer?

My time :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol jk

Or am I :frowning:

It takes my time away, but not in a bad way...

It sucks my time up like a whirlpool :laughing:

oh my gosh... same here... xD

It makes me feal good and is like makes me happy the forum is my second home!

It makes me feel good.

Off Topic

It rains all day but doesn't bother raining at night... And I want it to rain at night SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!

It makes me feel like I'm on social media. I'm not on Instagram or Snapchat, so this is like that, but a whole lot safer!!

Yeah it does!

There is many ways, but one of the biggest ones is:

I play it so I'm not bored in math class XD

When people say they love to play Hopscotch, and I'm like "OMG, what's your account!" And then realize they meant the chalk game Hopscotch.

Hopscotch is kind of a haven to me. : )

Hopscotch effects me in a way that makes me feel happy and wanted. I love having so many wonderful friends and talking to them! I like knowing that I surround people that I like being surrounded with people I like. I feel joy and bliss inside knowing that I can always laugh and smile when I am here. : D

Yep. Pretty good summary right there. XD

Hopscotch turned me into a better person.

In real life, outside of this beautiful community, I'm not a very nice person. I don't have very many good friends. I'm really, really... Abnormal. I'm an outcast. I don't talk to anyone I don't know. I'm shy. But Hopscotch showed me I can be myself and be a good person at the same time. All those times me and KawaiiPixie did collabs, requests... I felt so happy when they were done. Thst overwhelming feeling of happiness when we finished @Glitter_Kitty's art pad. How good it looked? I felt like I could be a good person. I felt... Real. Like I didn't have to fit into that stereotype that people had labelled me with.

It gave me an excuse to use the iPad. That's not all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hopscotch helped me to work in a community, create things, and meet awesome people. Hopscotch also made me NOT bored. Days without Hopscotch are kinda depressing. :expressionless:

Same with the first thing! But I always when I get on my iPad I am like FORGET SIMS HOPSCOCTH!

Yes! But sometimes Time goes so sssssssssssssllllllooooooowwww on the forummmm