How does featured work? Plus other stuff

help

Hey there!
I have a few questions to ask. Could you please help?
How does featured work?
What about trending?
How come rising doesn't have any 'newer' projects?

I think that's it...:yum:

I would really appreciate someone's help.
Thanks!:watermelon:
-cupcakemaniac1

How does featured work? When THT finds an incredibke project, they put it on to featured! :D
What about trending? Trending is automatic. It depends on the number of plays and likes :D
How come rising doesn't have any 'newer' projects? Well, I guess THT hasn't found any rising-worthy projects :/ although I think a ton of projects have been rising-worthy! :D

Thanks, but I thought there was a nomination thingy for featured.

there is, the topic is called Nominations for Featured!

Oh, thanks!:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Featured is a place where the hopscotchteam puts awesome projects! You can nominate projects for featured, it they aren't guaranteed to get featured.

Trending is automatically where games that get lots of plays, likes, and remixes in a short time!

Idk why rising hasn't been updated yet

I hope this helps! :smiley:

Thanks! You guys are all so helpful! (≧∇≦)(・ω・)ノ
・゜゚・:.。..。.:・'(゚▽゚*)'・:.。. .。.:・゜゚・*

Featured is a selection of really great projects. It is chosen by THT.
Trending is a list of trending project. It is algorithm-selected, selected based on number of likes, remixes, and plays in a short amount of time.
I don't know why Rising doesn't have new projects tho :confused: I'd ask THT.

Featured: Featured is where THT puts projects that are cool, funny, or amazing! Only THT controls this. If you want to get Featured, try really hard, and if they see your project, you might get Featured! :0
Aim high! People can also nominate, but at the end, it's up to THT.
Trending: This is where you'll see projects that have been played, remixed, and liked during a short amount of time! THT doesn't control this tab, the community does! The THT will be more likely to see your project on Trending, and they might Feature it!
Rising: This tab is for hopscotchers that THT wants to be noticed, and aren't very well-known. Nobody knows why Rising hasn't been updated.
¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

Note: THT is an abbreviation for The Hopscotch Team!

Ohhhhhh that's right! I knew I knew you. XD

Thanks for reviving this topic!

That's ok! :D

Np:3