How do you use Hopscotch with the new update?

helpwanted
update

Help me please. I need to know how to use the new update on Hopsotch to make stuff! Please help me.

You can hold down on one of the blocks to either Cut (delete), Copy, or Paste it.

You can tap the block to open and close it.

You can exit out of the editor and onto the "stage" by clicking the X in the top left hand corner. You can create objects with the + button in the stage and position them like in the old version.

That's a little jumbled, and not a very good explanation. I would suggest you watch Hopscotch's video tutorials for more help. Don't worry, you'll get used to the update soon! It just takes a little time. :slight_smile:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having a difficult time getting used to it! :sweat_smile: It's definitely different. . .

Yay :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thank you @Intellection74

Welcome to the forum @XBoxDash112 ! your gonna be great!!
If you don't know the rules look at the Community Guidelines!:smile:
HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!:sunglasses:

I already know them thank you though.

Yeah. The new update confuses me ALOT! even helping my sister code big purple text with a blue background was tricky XD

Wow. That does sound hard