How do you put the black boxes in hopscotch?they look like this:⬛️ but they are not emojis.some help here?

I do not know how do you put these things,and as a result,I can’t make 3D projects that aren’t emojis.Please tell me how you put these!

My whole life was doing this
Type up Pokemon red & blue, then look at some code and you’ll see some black squares, copy them, and paste it into your project.

Copy and paste from online, if you have a computer you can edit the Jason file to add them too I believe…

I understand what you mean. I looked on my profile and this icon: ■ should work just fine. Copy it and then paste it one of your projects to try it out :slight_smile:
Oh, and by the way, welcome to The Hopscotch Forum!

Thanks guys!I will try what you said above.

Thanks!I copied it from your text

Welp, I got tagged.
Whoops haha

Oh, whoops. I am so sorry everyone, :frowning: .
I thought that no one would be tagged.

whatever, I personally don’t care lol.

No, but maybe the other people on the list…

GAH POST PENDING
Rip

What I was gonna say was:
Most people who dislike it have already left

@Aariv
No problem, I’m just happy to help!

If you ever need any more help, feel free to tag me! Tagging is really simple. You write a post and then include this part: @William04GamerA. That is called a tag. I get notified every time someone tagged me, and so do you and almost everyone else on the forum (except those who have turned off tag notifications). You can tag any user or a group of users on the forum. Just make sure to don’t overuse the feature and if you are tagging a group, read what the group is about first and its rules, especially large groups like the OMTL.

Note: I reposted this as I unfortunately tagged the OMTL by mistake. The post is deleted and I basically copied the content from that post.

True. But at this point, most people who hate it, have left.