How Do You Post On Here

I need help posting on the fourm! Is this the only way to post on here? Please help me!

At the bottom of your page you will see a button called “reply” click it to add onto a post.
If you cannot post, that means your posts are pending. The Hopscotch Team is making sure they aren’t inappropriate. It may take several hours for your posts to go through

I see your new. Well then. Welcome!

As @cyrael.angel kindly explained, you can post at the bottom where it saids “Reply.”! However, I am guessing that it won’t work for a while since you are new to this community!

FYI, My Hopscotch Forum username is Hermione and my Hopscotch username is SmilingStudios! If you need any help, please do not hesitate to tag me by adding @ to hermione! :slight_smile: (Example: @hermione)

Hello! Like others already mentioned, you can post by pressing the reply button at the bottom of all the posts in a topic. Here is the reply button:

The thing you did now was making a topic. If you have something new to share or want to talk about something that’s not covered by other topics, feel free to make a new one, but remember to search before you post using the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.

To make sure that you aren’t a spam user (which you aren’t), the forum might automatically restrict you from posting your first day or days here at the forum. Although, don’t worry, it will disappear. And by the way, welcome to The Hopscotch Forum! I hope that you have a good time here, and if you ever need any help or want to talk, just type @William04GamerA in a post. That will send me a notification so that I can help you!

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forum! If you have any more questions besides this one, always make sure to let us know so we can help you!