How do you guys draw?

Hi guys!

How do you guys draw so good? I want to start taking requests, but how do you draw people? Are there any websites you use?

Thanks,
SabotageWarning

I just get inspiration from people and stuff and then I cause trouble with my art

I usually do mine on paper, but there are loads of drawing tutorials out there you can watch. :wink:

I draw on hopscotch and paper. But I don't really know what style I use :joy:

I use practice! But first, you have to develop a "me" style. Sort of like your own way of drawing. And then, start adding proportion, detailing, lighting, etc.

just look through the drawing topic! You'll find tons of hints and tools! And see how people improved!

Lol you're asking me to look thru over 17k posts! :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ummm kinda lol

I only know how to draw on paper but thats off topic

I only know how to barely draw on paper, but i'm getting there, kinda

Hey! I did it, so can you! :smiley:

Well, to start, drawing tutorials don't work that well. You need to actually know how to create art without copying. Practice makes perfect.

Hi @SabotageWarning! Just practice! Everyone has their own style, so just doodle around and you'll find your own, unique drawing style! If you want I can make a drawing tutorial for you!!!

I tried anime for SO long, but it didn't work for me. Maybe people isn't your thing. I'm better at animals.

Can somebody tell me what styles these are? I honestly don't know.

@Dude73

Semi-realistic, anime, realistic, idk? The last might be considered cartoon I guess?

I have no idea! I don't even know what style I draw, sometimes it's realistic, or anime...:thinking:

But your drawings are all really good!