How Do You Get Those Squares In Text?

I see a lot of people having these squares in their texts and they look like they would be useful. Anyone know how to get them?

Hello? Is anyone there?

Copy this:

And make a shortcut so that whenever you type something it replaces what you typed with that. (I did it with the Greek letter ς)

Say a swear word.
Crap = ■■■■

Lol

Or say Fredrick
■■■■■■■■

Ya Fredri ck or for k
■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■

The squares are what happens when you type a filtered word. Like ■■■■■■■■■
(Firetruck)

█████████████████Your so ███████you big████

These squares are actually there when you say something bad. Or, some blocked words are blocked because of a bug that blocks all words starting with f and ending with k.

Lol you just copy and pasted the squares

Alternative:
Dumb
■■■■

That is a splendid idea

■■■■■■■■

@■■■■■■■■

@■■■■■■■■
Spamming

Ok, thanks guys! I mean it.

I don’t know.I want to know as well

vvviviygfhugfyfufyutfuyffyigfyigyfyyFiddlestick

@■■■■■■■■

Hiiiiiiiiiii

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

@@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■@■■■■■■■■Can I tag you