How Do You Get The Seed Block?

So… how DO you get the seed block?

4 Likes

Currently, you can only get the seed block if you’re a Seed Developer or if you applied to get one in this topic: "Request Seed" Block Access in Hopscotch Application a few months ago

4 Likes

Erm… just found this topic: Seed block question … does this topic answer your question?

1 Like

(@Stella hey, noticed your question on the seed block so giving you a tag too)

the seed block can be gotten by:

• being accepted into the seed developer program. you can apply (or be hand selected by tht) for the seed development program in which youll be granted access to the block and will be mentored by a THT member for a few weeks to create a Top Games project using the block.

• being hand-picked by THT. if THT notices your projects and think youve got potential, theyll email you and say youve been granted access. sometimes this’ll be if they notice you while checking out projects or if you were a string candidate for the seed program but didnt make it in.

• applying to use it without the seed dev program structure. Yuanyuan will post forum announcements about when they’re accepting applications and you can fill out a form and go through that process to eventually have a chance to earning the block. however, no applications are being accepted at this time.

if youd like, i can specifically notify you if/when any of these change in the future?

hope my explanation helped anyhow :))

11 Likes

Can you apply now?

3 Likes

No not anymore.

3 Likes

Nice explanation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately not at the moment.

2 Likes

Thx for the info I think this explains it

2 Likes

Thanks! I have got an understanding of the seed dev program.

Sure

2 Likes

I guess putting the announcements category on watching first post, you’ll get notified for any new topics in that category… since it would most likely be posted there…

2 Likes

no problem! happy to help :)) glad my explanation was useful.

@Lizzie, if youd like, i can tag you too for any future updates on the seed block status?

but if that covers all the questions, one of the @leaders can clive this and document the topic for future reference :))

7 Likes

Yeah I think it did cover all the questions…

2 Likes

I know I am late, but I hope the others cleared up any confusion and you understand :))

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 48 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.