How do you get featured? ☹️☹️☹️☹️

hopscotch
help
ideas
forum
helpwithcode

I really need help! I have been on Hopscotch for over a year and I have not gotten 1 feature!!!! Here's a list of featured hops that maybe could help!

People

@Dolphin_coders
@BlastFusion
@Dylan329
@CreationsOfaNoob
@DECODECO

You have to work hard
Even if you've been on hopscotch for 10 years and you don't have a featured doesn't mean your bad
It just means you never quit!

Just go on Nominations for featured for a higher chance. Don't worry I think THT just hasn't seen your projects yet. I've been here for 3.25 years and not one single feature.

It took me almost two and a half years to get one. Just be patient, maybe do something few people have done before.

Nominate a project of yours, on Nominations for Featured, and THT might feature it, never give up, keep trying and you will get featured one day!

Practice

It took me like a year and a half to get a feature. Here's what you can do to make it there!

1. What do you like to code? Trail art? Pixel art? Games? Backgrounds? Choose that, and think of something fun to code.
  2. Code away! XD
  3. Look for bugs or things you could improve on, then tweak the code to fix them.
  4. Publish the project and ask for criticism on here. Make sure to fix bugs other people have noticed as well.
  5. Nominate your project for Featured!
  6. Hope for the best!

Ok so here's some tips

1. Spend time on the project, you want it exciting and fun to play

2. Maybe try big pixel arts or trail art -don't worry if it takes you a long time

Work hard and deliver projects of high quality! That´s my best advice.

You can always search it up with the blue search bar in the top right.
These topics pop up.

You can also email Liza with the suggestion for the feature

It takes time, dedication, and effort.

I joined in September 2016 and I have gotten four features since then. That normally doesn't happen though.

If you spend a lot of time o an project and it's something no one has ever seen before then THT might feature it!

Keep trying no matter how long you've been on hopscotch!

Thanks, @Snoopy @Currency5097193 @ValueGamesStudio @Dolphin_coders @MiNi_hopscotch @William04GamerA @Sensei_Coder @Sweetlina @Petrichor @Periwinkle_Dolphin @Dylan329! Now, sorryXD any ideas for my project?

Ask @rawrbear.

I am the T-Unit 139, the one they call TheAcingGamer. Featured is a topic of which your project is compatible to be very popular and unlike the others. Try your best to achieve your goals. Unidonut got featured for making a calculator, because it was good for usage and wasn't ever used for featured.

Try making a compatible project that no one has ever tried to use for featured and make the code signify the workings of it.

Blammo

?!

Why was this flagged

I have been on hs for a year and havent gotten a featured and I don't know how to get one

There are comments up there. Try reading them for tips.

Yes, I read the comments