How do you delete topics?

I feel SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO bad. I am really sorry about my "who's ya favourite Hopscotcher"!!!! Please help me delete it!!!! And again I am SOOOOO sorry about this; it will hurt peeps feelings!!! Please forgive me!!!:sleepy::cold_sweat::sob:🤕:mask:

It's okay, if you want call @modoraters and ask to 'unlist' topic

@Puppylover111 it's okay! everyone makes mistakes so just learn form this one.. i would say keep it up so others can learn from this mistake as well :wink:

YOU don't need to @ them :wink:

THANK YOU SSOSSOSOSSOOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::yum::yum::yum::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Anytime :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi @Stampys_fans
Can you put that into more detail? I don't really know what you mean:grin::sweat_smile::no_mouth:🤔:dog:

Im a little bad at it
So you feel like that you need to delete the topic, but you can't. That's where moderators come in. They havetge authority to delete/unlist topics. Unlist is the technical term for delete. It says unlisted by (a moderater) wh h topic is deleted

That is my best for detail, it's very short tho 🙁

Ok.... Ill try my best but I will need a lot of help! So what do I press/do first?

here i've got it
@moderators can you please un-list the topic " "
@Puppylover111 inside the " and " put the name of the topics
(just press the pencil icon)

Thanks! I think I really know what I am doing! @Stampys_fans if you are reading this it doesn't mean your a bad explainer!

Are you sure it's the right guy? He looks like a normal Hopscotcher to me!

it just calls everyone who is a mod

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Follow4LikesOfficial made a corny joke :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey @SnowGirl_Studios

I can't reply to him coz there's now backwards arow! Do u know what to do ( it's a bit off topic but I need to know how to do it!)

I can unlist it if you want me to.

I thought the proper term was unlist!