How do you continue a discussion?

I don't know how to continue a discussion with a new topic.

It's because of the forum update.

Can someone tell me?

I wonder, does it still have reply as linked topic?
EDIT: no

That is the question. I'm wondering that to, because I want to continue the discussion from Post your WOAH Moments. I have an idea.

Maybe just get a link and type in the topic:
Continuing the discussion from {link}

I just found out!

Tap the share button, and tap ask a question! :D

Cool gud job m8

What does m8 mean?

Wait, I get it. XD

Continuing the discussion usually is just a new topic because the old one had maximum number of replys. You don't need to continue a discussion, as the creator of the topic will once it reaches maximum number of replies.

Maybe lighten your fustrationn of Malie trying to be leader. :wink:

It's getting kind of annoying. :D

Maybe when you see her trying to be leader, ignore it. If you don't like it, ignore it. You don't need to remind her ever time. :wink:

I think @Malie is just trying to be helpful :wink:

Here is a post by @Malie, she is just trying to be more helpful on the forum :D

Please get back on topic everyone.

It's getting really unkind and repetitive pointing this out, she hasn't changed to become leader. She's just being really helpful!

This is a bit hurtful because she's trying to help. She changed very little, and only to be more helpful! You don't need to tell her again and again.

Also, it's not nice to criticize her explanation and compare it with another one. She must be quite hurt.

I mean no offense with this post, so please don't take offense! :3

I'm just trying to make sure you don't accidentally offend anyone.

Calm down, calm down....
Your question has already been answered so there's not much topic to get back on XD

The XD makes it seem like you're making fun of me.

The XD means I'm joking around...

I'm not mean. You keep taking things the wrong way, and I'm getting really annoyed by it...

I (the boy) am now on. :D
That was the girl.

Sorry if I was offending you, I don't want to.

And I don't want to be mean at the girl either, so I won't say anything.

This wasn't the Tankt I knew when I came on either....

I don't think I (the boy) have changed much, but I don't remember the helpful tankt girl anymore either.

Could it be because we got demoted regular?

She was happy when we got Featured. She was her normal happy person on the forum when that happened. But it wore out after a few days.

No... I think you're criticizing people a little too much. You guys are a good team, but I think it's better to use a nicer tone. You never know what people consider "offensive" or "rude"! I think you hurt @Malie's feelings and looking back at the comments you made, they were a little too offensive.

P.S.Hi @SmilingSnowflakes