How Do You Come Up With your ideas For your Projects? | TheOnion

Hey people
As you might already have seen in the title, this is a topic for, basically ideas. How do come up with your projects? From Where do you get inspiration? Share your ways to come up with ideas!

So, how do you really come up with ideas? answer in the poll!

• I’m getting inspired by looking at featured projects
  • I’m asking other Hopscothers
  • I’m getting inspired from REAL mobile/video games
  • I’m looking at google to find images to make pixel/trail art of
  • I’m combining existing projects to make something new
  • I’m just coming up with it from my own BRAIN
  • Other (please reply)

0 voters

thank you for answering, even if you didn’t answer

~TheOnion

15 Likes

I look for cool games that are possible to make on Hopscotch!

5 Likes

lol that definitely makes sense :laughing:

1 Like

Usually the good ones are from my brain like Trip Up Sticks

4 Likes

Random ideas just pop into my head most of the time.
Other times I get an idea for part of a project, and start thinking of a type of project I can put that project-fragment idea in.

4 Likes

Kinda same as tankt. I usually get irl inspiration.

3 Likes

I am combining both images from Google and other websites and a lot of creativity and imagination when I create my projects :slight_smile:

To create one unique project every day, you need to be pretty creative. That is one of my strengths.

6 Likes

Combine existing
#minigames #e-pad

4 Likes

i got inspiration for my “Yellow Squares” game from a game we played in gym class in elamentary school

4 Likes

My bomb dodger was borned when I asked GCC to give me ideas and it was something that said explode or bomb or something and I came up with bomb dodger

5 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Shop sim was what was going to be Mall sim. I got that from walking around.

3 Likes

Nice topic!

I usually make projects based on random ideas I have, but I also occasionally take inspiration from real life experiences. In addition, some of my trail art projects are based on my photos/drawings.

9 Likes

should have added that to the poll but ig it is a bit too late now, it goes into other for now we will see if i add it probably not lol

2 Likes

I take a look to interesting irl things such as newton laws, astrophysics etc. And try to replicate them in a project

2 Likes

Well, I sometimes look through Game Changers to find ideas or I build off other ones. I also occasionally scroll through Google to find pixel arts to recreate.

4 Likes

All I said was explosion sim

2 Likes

I look for challenges in the forum and try to accomplish them the best I can!

5 Likes

Yeah and I came up with bomb dodger from that lol

1 Like